Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    This is already done on a daily basis. You could do no worse. lol...
    I dont know about that. This is probably what it would look like after I am done with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Hey sandy,

I do see the funny side but its along the lines of bad taste. I call my mates names but if I called you the same names id be banned on here quicksmart. To me that endears me to my mates, to you id be an a--word. Know your crowd and what's appropriate. We are not shown enough respect as is, for yrs we have asked to be able to sought our inventories by atk/def/alpha/most recent/in army. I even offered help from a Perth University to do it as it is not overly difficult for first yr multimedia students. What do we get?...yrs after being promised, we get a high to low sorting of the inventory. I don't feel particularly chummy with our mods. I know I'm not alone there, and having them label me a troll i do not find endearing. I could go on but I want a constructive relationship that I can fill with hard truths with our forum mods. I know their intent was to be funny and they get credit for that and for that I'm willing to help them. But we can do a lil better IMHO.

Regards
    Bam bam
    I appreciate the thoughtful response, I truly do, and we definitely want to build a constructive and positive relationship with our users as well. I am sorry that your previous experience with the staff here has been negative, it is my hope to change that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Keep in mind that many players, including myself, do play more than one game and talk in more than one forum.
    I feel sorry for you and the suffering this must bring you, one glitched game is plenty for me.

Also, please read what I have added to my post since you quoted it to get a better understanding of my point.

I like the new titles. I was tired of everyone being a Senior Member after so many posts and that was it. The new titles are playful and clever.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    A reason for why I made this post. When people are referred to by names that in a situation like this take on a negative connotation, there is reason for them to be upset with their new title. I see how they were meant to be in good humor, but when people don't understand the reference, it is reasonable for them to question why these titles were implemented.
    I completely understand. Do you think we should announce it in all of the different subforums rather than just the main one?

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I completely understand. Do you think we should announce it in all of the different subforums rather than just the main one?
    Better yet, come up with good names lol
    I see your title is community manager, want me to come up with a name for you :P
    (Dont dare me lol)

I'm just amazed about where you put your focus. Why waste your time on titles when there are soooooo many games that need time spent on. I can only talk for the Legends at War community but I know issues are in a lot more games by Gree. How about posting in the forums about game updates an players concerns and questions instead if wasting your time on titles.
    Why are you always looking for ways to piss us off even more??

Yes you should be putting this in each games announcement section, it would cut down a little on everyone making a post. I think you guys could have come up with some better names. There is a difference to being silly or cheeky and another to just being in bad taste. Who wants to get on the forum being frustrated with gree and the crummy game issues and be called a troll or being told your mute. You can and should do better.

Quote Originally Posted by Himbaer2 View Post
    I'm just amazed about where you put your focus. Why waste your time on titles when there are soooooo many games that need time spent on. I can only talk for the Legends at War community but I know issues are in a lot more games by Gree. How about posting in the forums about game updates an players concerns and questions instead if wasting your time on titles.
    I am doing both, however remember that we can not touch the game code and "fix" any issues. We can only provide feedback to the developers and wait for them to take action. Additionally, when we request information/updates from game teams it can take some time to receive that information. We are working harder than ever with the various teams to try and get as much information as possible in a timely manner.

To thorm v2,

What would you know you are just a motor mouth.

In their defence their intent was good. The execution was jus poor. Id hate to see this be the straw that broke the camels back in your case. It's just a joke that wasn't executed particularly well. Don't know too many organisation that title their own members motor mouths. Like if it was something the community produced sure... But this is all wrong. Your post will be close and asked to refer to the other threads on this subject and rightly so.

But mate, you're not wrong.

(I was trying to send to send the above as clemmy locked your thread)
    Last edited by bam bam.; 08-06-2014 at 06:11 PM.

Articulate is right handle for you my friend. I PMSL at this one.

Clementine, in response to your earlier post, I do think a post should be made in all the sub forums detailing where all the names came from so that more people don't get ticked off about this since I for one never check any forum other than the one specific to my game. By doing this everyone would see this and it would stop the large number of threads that are being created and then locked from ever being made since there would be something right there to tell people about this.

Quote Originally Posted by Evans View Post
    Clementine, in response to your earlier post, I do think a post should be made in all the sub forums detailing where all the names came from so that more people don't get ticked off about this since I for one never check any forum other than the one specific to my game. By doing this everyone would see this and it would stop the large number of threads that are being created and then locked from ever being made since there would be something right there to tell people about this.
    I can easily do this now. I will make them in all announcement sections and then lock and redirect here.

Don't worry, your not alone, every game this company runs is chocked full of problems that desperately need to be fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    I can easily do this now. I will make them in all announcement sections and then lock and redirect here.
    Sounds good, this should help with a lot of the feedback you have been getting.