Page 7 of 7 First ... 567

So any changes yet? I'm just posting to see if Gree is still insulting me for using their forum. I used to come here to share game stratagy and info but now I come here to be called names.

Considering MW is by nature an aggressive PVP game with a military theme wouldn't ranks vs derogatory names be a better idea?

Having played for years I've already been called so many things in game I really don't need to get further insulted for using the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    Considering MW is by nature an aggressive PVP game with a military theme wouldn't ranks vs derogatory names be a better idea?
    Given the fact that the titles span the entire forums, rather than just one name, we need to make sure the titles cover all the different games, or none at all. We are working on brainstorming some additional ones, and are open to suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Delirious dictators. New titles for our forum moderators
    Tyrannical tyrants.
    Orderly oppressors.
    Insidious ignoramuses.
    You go up a level with every 5 bans, 5 ignored threads, 5 non answers, 5 half jobs, 5 ridiculous ideas.

And that's my 6.5mins up...
    +5 for alliteration.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookeye View Post
    Came across this:

But I liked this better (from VBulletin forums):

"0 - 10 = Lurker
    10 - 30 = Newbie
    30 - 100 = Patron"

After Patron could come any number of NICE euphemisms for contributors to the forums. Hey, "Contributor" works!

I think the top of the heap could be Supreme Wordsmith (or words to that effect) ...

P.S. I consider game issues and forum issues separate; I don't expect game issues handled before neato (or silly) ideas for the forums. I think they are dealt with alongside. *shrug*
    This a really helpful list. The titles don't have as much pizzaz as I would hope, but could easily cover all games!

P.S. I just noticed that the post count seems to be the numbers for MB/GB. Brilliant.

Please check out the proposed new titles, let us know what you think, and vote in the poll HERE.

Locking this thread!