Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last

Sorry but this is one of the silliest things I've ever seen anyone complain about on this forum.

Clementine, your playfulness has caused such chaos that here are my suggestions for new names that are sure not to offend.

# of Posts: User Title
    10: 10+ Post Member
    25: 25+ Post Member
    50: 50+ Post Member
    100: 100+ Post Member
    250: 250+ Post Member
    500: 500+ Post Member
    1000: 1000+ Post Member
    2500: 2500+ Post Member
    5000: 5000+ Post Member
    10000: 10000+ Post Member
    Last edited by Systematrix; 08-06-2014 at 07:08 PM. Reason: Reworded to avoid offending, however futile that may be
    Through chaos comes clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Systematrix View Post
    Sorry but this is one of the silliest things I've ever seen anyone complain about on this forum.

Clementine, your playfulness has caused such chaos that here are my suggestions for new names that are sure not to offend.

# of Posts User Title
    10 10+ Post Member
    25 25+ Post Member
    50 50+ Post Member
    100 100+ Post Member
    250 250+ Post Member
    500 500+ Post Member
    1000 1000+ Post Member
    2500 2500+ Post Member
    5000 5000+ Post Member
    10000 10000+ Post Member

Bets on who will be the first to be offended by my remarks?
    These are so inoffensive that I am offended. I am going to go reevaluate my life now.

Though if folks really wanted this, I suppose I could be persuaded. But the offer would have to be really good.

Hey lock-em-down Larry how about not locking every thread you dislike. Maybe we need to post some new handles here that admins can use.

Should we base it on posts, locked threads or days the avatar has been alive?
    We should be sure to make it insulting in a playful way but still insulting so when you complain we can look like hurt puppies that just had a funny idea.

How could you think an 80% posse off customer base would take one more insult. I'm sure not thinking this is funny unless we can call you names personally as well. We call gree greedy for obvious reasons but now we have to call you what? You may not feel it yet but you've crossed a line if you are fast and remove every trace of it you might save something. You make playing this game tedious and coming here to post an insult. Why have a forum when you hate your customers so much you need to call them names?

My opinion

Instead of worrying about silly titles to give players who post a lot,why not concentrate on ideas players give like less energy too defeat ltq & prestige,better bonuses,or upgrading defense buildings too new unit stats,or increasing levels too 350 or how too sell old valor & cash units & use it too buy better ones,instead of having a bunch of crap soldiers with 1 attack in inventory,would make the majority of players happy,or what about a gold producing building,even if it didn't produce a ton of gold

The following depicts more accurately:

10 Spamming forum so I can start a pointless topic
    25 Woot, Now I can post a Pointless topic!
    50 Why am I still on the forum?
    100 ...........................
    250 Crap, Now I'm an Idiot
    500 The_ is Awesome
    1000 Losing Hope
    2500 Lost Hope
    5000 Hopeless virgin
    10000 40-yr-old virgin

Assault & Flattery made the signature above. She will be missed.

While I frankly couldn't care less what you call me, the very idea that you are spending time on this when your games are just riddled with major issues is insulting to me. Gives the impression you don't have you're priorities straight. We knew you didn't based on the content you release, but seriously who cares. How difficult could it be to use the time wasted on this and put stinking commas in people stats or abbreviate them. Just an example, but who cares about titles, fix whats broken.

It's nice to see GREE taking initiative and working on important things like titles for the forums, instead of small things like huge gltiches and bugs in certain games, and explaination behind why the Chronicles of War book is missing and why they're no new events for law since the war ended on Monday. GREE, because having titles based on the number of posts you have accumulated is far more important. /END SARCASM
    Last edited by yung_rider; 08-06-2014 at 09:08 PM.

Line name: yung_r
    IGN: Yungrider& Yungrider2
    Guild name: Death Dealing Lycans
    Invite code:692-464-207
    COME AND BE A LYCAN AND UNLEASH YOUR INNER ANIMAL

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post

Number of Posts User Title
    10 Mute Minion
    25 Talkative Troll
    50 Gabby Gremlin
    100 Motormouth Maven
    250 Articulate Aficionado
    500 Chatty Consigliere
    1000 Babbling Boss
    2500 Gibbering General
    5000 Verbose Virtuoso
    10000 Loquacious Legend
    Two points:

1. Changing the forum titles is messing with a lot of peoples' OCD & addictions. Think about it, you want obsessive people to play your games (a.k.a. operantly conditioned and addicted), so you will have to deal with addicts. Addicts do not respond well to change. Throw in a little perceived jab, and, well...there you have it.

2. There is only one Stan Lee:

http://www.comicvine.com/profile/zap...acters-/33219/
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

I like it. Very clever.

Thank you, Clemmy.

Next, you should increase the file size limit of avatars a little bit. Like, 300kb.

Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    While I frankly couldn't care less what you call me, the very idea that you are spending time on this when your games are just riddled with major issues is insulting to me. Gives the impression you don't have you're priorities straight. We knew you didn't based on the content you release, but seriously who cares. How difficult could it be to use the time wasted on this and put stinking commas in people stats or abbreviate them. Just an example, but who cares about titles, fix whats broken.
    One things I would like to clarify to everyone here is that the job of the Community Manager is to act as a communication channel between you (the users) and the Development Team. We take your feedback, complaints, requests, and provide them to the Devs in a manner and format that is constructive and understandable. We then discuss potential changes and improvements and the Developers take that and implement it into the game. A Community Manager will never actually touch the code, as we are not trained or knowledgeable in this area (we would end up breaking everything).

We are hard at work, constantly, gathering and delivering this feedback. Additionally we are constantly working with the teams to get more information about updates/status/feature for you players. There is a great deal of work to still be done in this area, we are aware, and we are dedicated to seeing the changes both sides desire.

In the meantime as we work on these changes, it is also our job to engage with you here on the forums and make them a fun and positive place to be.

Now, I understand many of you are frustrated, and rightly so, but let's please keep this thread on topic, friendly, and constructive.

Quote Originally Posted by Clementine View Post
    One things I would like to clarify to everyone here is that the job of the Community Manager is to act as a communication channel between you (the users) and the Development Team. We take your feedback, complaints, requests, and provide them to the Devs in a manner and format that is constructive and understandable. We then discuss potential changes and improvements and the Developers take that and implement it into the game. A Community Manager will never actually touch the code, as we are not trained or knowledgeable in this area (we would end up breaking everything).

We are hard at work, constantly, gathering and delivering this feedback. Additionally we are constantly working with the teams to get more information about updates/status/feature for you players. There is a great deal of work to still be done in this area, we are aware, and we are dedicated to seeing the changes both sides desire.

In the meantime as we work on these changes, it is also our job to engage with you here on the forums and make them a fun and positive place to be.

Now, I understand many of you are frustrated, and rightly so, but let's please keep this thread on topic, friendly, and constructive.
    Communication is frequently a two way street. Would you mind communicating some very basic information to us? Some very simple questions that could be answered by yourself or others:

Is LAW being shut down?
    If not, any broad estimate as to when the Chronicles of War button will return and the next event start? Truthfully, I am not trying to lick you into a specific hour or even day...just tell us something.
    With the delayed start, is it in an effort to eliminate the Android Hero Deploy/Duplication Glitch?

There have been so many suggestions made over the last couple of months. Can you truthfully say that any of them have been received by the developers and are actually being worked on? Which ones?

Some things that have been particularly troublesome with me have been the Bound Marauder item set not working, the Glade Sniper's skill not working, the false advertisement of the Tectonic Dragon as having a 50% item set then delivering a 35% item set....then compensating the top guild at the time but no one else creating an unfair advantage. Some of us have sent many tickets to Gree about these problems and all we get told is the automated responses from Gree and the eventual, no nothing will be done. People spend money on this game! Then we have all of these falsely advertised heroes that end up being broken and Gree refuses to fix anything. How about expanding the game a little beyond level 200?...maybe to 250 for now.

Communication is so important and it is a sincere two way street. Your customers have communicated hundreds, if not thousands of times, what useful information can you communicate with us? Please demonstrate that you can communicate. Give us just a little attention. Reply to a couple of posts per day. Give us some reasons why we shouldn't just quit. Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    I'm not normally one to defend the mods, especially after our CJ54 experiences, but the amount of crying over this small change is just asinine!
    You are misunderstanding their roles here. They are Forum Moderators. They are the channel of communication between us the player base and the pro/dev teams. They have no direct involvement in the coding process. Any assumption to the contrary is just ignorant.
    The whole 5 min it took to brainstorm these names and type them in did not detract from their responsibilities as Forum Moderators.
    If these new titles have in any way magically changed your gaming experience or your ability to converse on this forum, I will punch myself in the face.

Now put your big boy pants on and get on with life...
    Ok, Clementine spent 6,5 minutes on creating these new titles and then hours reading the outrage about it AND found more time responding to it. Now someone please explain why this time wasn't used to read other forums AND respond to more important issues there? Why does one game get war results within an hour after the event finished but the other has to wait for weeks to get results if they ever even decide to post them. Legends at war had two wars so far where they never bothered giving a final leaderboard.
    Clementine how about explaining who you need to get this information? Do you not have a database where you can just pull it from?
    What possibilities do you have to gain information about a game? You always say:"I'll pass it on" but do you follow up and request an answer or is you job done once you passed the info along?
    You claim your job is to communicate with us on the forum. Please do that with topics that are important to us and do it in all game forums not just the ones that currently make the most money for you. How do you expect newer or less profitable games to get better if you don't pay any attention to them? You can't seriously expect to put a product out and wait for it to thrive by itself. Especially not I you have tons of programming errors that we make you aware of and then never get a response about them.

One more thing to point out about your New Titles posts in each game forum
    Crime City had 68 views
    Modern War had 62
    Beyond the dead 44
    All others 8-22
    Legends at War 131
    Doesn't that tell you which gaming community visits the forum the most to get info?
    Last edited by Himbaer2; 08-07-2014 at 02:32 AM.

This does not inspire confidence in your abilities!
    Insulting customers for a laugh is your idea of work!

Get your acts together and deal with the real issues and stop creating problems for yourselves!

I like it, but i think you guys could have come up with better title names.