Quote Originally Posted by Himbaer2 View Post
I'm just amazed about where you put your focus. Why waste your time on titles when there are soooooo many games that need time spent on. I can only talk for the Legends at War community but I know issues are in a lot more games by Gree. How about posting in the forums about game updates an players concerns and questions instead if wasting your time on titles.
Why are you always looking for ways to piss us off even more??
I'm not normally one to defend the mods, especially after our CJ54 experiences, but the amount of crying over this small change is just asinine!
You are misunderstanding their roles here. They are Forum Moderators. They are the channel of communication between us the player base and the pro/dev teams. They have no direct involvement in the coding process. Any assumption to the contrary is just ignorant.
The whole 5 min it took to brainstorm these names and type them in did not detract from their responsibilities as Forum Moderators.
If these new titles have in any way magically changed your gaming experience or your ability to converse on this forum, I will punch myself in the face.

Now put your big boy pants on and get on with life...