GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valor payout boost

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Valor payout boost

I received the 10% raid valor boost today on the ltq but when I raid someone now I'm getting 3-8 valor. Yesterday without that boost I was getting 20-40 valor. What gives?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stmac View Post
    I received the 10% raid valor boost today on the ltq but when I raid someone now I'm getting 3-8 valor. Yesterday without that boost I was getting 20-40 valor. What gives?
    For a raid I doubt you were getting that much valor. Valor is much lower than 20 per. Maybe you were getting that with an attack but still you must have lots of raid bonus for 40 and seeing your level and stats I doubt you have that much raid valor bonus.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Valor is off now

Stmac...you are 100% correct. Until today I usually see 20-30 Valor per raid. Rarely ever 20. Since I got the 10% Valor boost today I am not getting getting over 10 per hit. Other in my faction are reporting same problem.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GrimAmoeba View Post
    For a raid I doubt you were getting that much valor. Valor is much lower than 20 per. Maybe you were getting that with an attack but still you must have lots of raid bonus for 40 and seeing your level and stats I doubt you have that much raid valor bonus.
    I do enough raiding. I know what I get. Those are old stats.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post
    Stmac...you are 100% correct. Until today I usually see 20-30 Valor per raid. Rarely ever 20. Since I got the 10% Valor boost today I am not getting getting over 10 per hit. Other in my faction are reporting same problem.
    Others in my faction are saying the same as well.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My raid valor payout stayed really low too. I've been getting a lot 4 and 6 valor payouts.

Post Count
    This is cute.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    My raid valor payout stayed really low too. I've been getting a lot 4 and 6 valor payouts.
    Yes which is the norm.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hey grim...since yours is correct why don't you stay off the thread. Lol
    I'm pretty sure that after 40k raids I know how much Valor I usually see. And the amount has definitely dropped since getting the latest "boost."

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aBigDek View Post
    Hey grim...since yours is correct why don't you stay off the thread. Lol
    I'm pretty sure that after 40k raids I know how much Valor I usually see. And the amount has definitely dropped since getting the latest "boost."
    Wouldn't be surprised by mistake that +10% is actually encoded as -100% valor payout boost lol

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe Gree will fix this mistake!

Nah, maybe they'll hold meetings to come up with adjectives to describe those who post. That'll help!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stmac View Post
    i`ve just raided someone, and i have a 40% raid boost,...and i got 1 valour, how does that work?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Could be the stats of that unit are too low and don't make it Into your army so the boost does not work.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Boosts work whether the boost unit is in your army or not.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Post Count
    I don't think any of the valor boosts are working. If I had a +15 valor for attacking, then even if the payout was 0, then I should get 15. 15 valor should be the lowest I could get when attacking. Why do sometimes I get 2 or 3. Same for raiding. I've got a decent valor payout bonus, why is it sometimes I get 0. If I have any modifier that adds a number, not %, but a whole number, then that number should be the lowest I should get.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.