Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

Crashes never end

Quote Originally Posted by Raaver View Post
    since the last update, CC crashes 2 times during startup, once when i try to rob and once when i go to money buildings tab.......
    it wasn´t this bad before. now i know why ppl call it crash city!

Rob
    My 2-android games crash all the time playing CC. No big crash issues with Ipad. CC just seems to get worse on the androids.

Does anyone know why when I attack people it says I've used 185 members when I actually have 284

Quote Originally Posted by scrapfofun View Post
    Does anyone know why when I attack people it says I've used 185 members when I actually have 284
    You should be New nd on Lev 37.. You can only use 5 Mafia per level (limited to 500 @ Lev 100) no matter how many u have..

Quote Originally Posted by Matt - Kill MNSH View Post
    You should be New nd on Lev 37.. You can only use 5 Mafia per level (limited to 500 @ Lev 100) no matter how many u have..
    Oh ok thank you I was going crazy lol. That stinks kinda defeats the purpose of keeping it low level

When will this update be made available to the New Zealand App Store?

When will this update be made available to the New Zealand App Store?

I've been unable to play since early August, with the game saying on start up that there is an upgrade available, with a link to the App Store upgrades page. However Crime City is not listed in the store either via my phone or iTunes.

The iPad/HD version was available pretty quickly with only a few days of being locked out, but this is now 3 weeks of lock out with my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbyjojo View Post
    I have noticed more random crashes as well.
    I've noticed this on my iPod, slightly more than usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

5.3 is now live! Please be sure to go to your app store and update! We’ve added a new feature and fixed a few bugs. Check out the details below:

New Feature
    • Updated Inventory! You can now store buildings, equipment, and consumables in your inventory for later use! Additionally, you’ll be able to view your equipment with a new, easier-to-use sorting mechanic!

Please feel free to check this out and give us some thoughts.
    • New battle music has been added to Epic Boss, Raid Boss, and Battle for Empire City events!"

Fixes:
    • Crates and Limited Edition purchases now have a confirmation box. No more accidental purchases!
    • Free currency offers have been improved.

Known Issues: (So if you run across one of these, don’t worry! We’re already working on a fix!)
    • Receiving push notification for expired sales.
    • Mastered map progress bar is only half filled on iPad

Hope you all enjoy this update! Again, please feel free to share your thoughts and feedback. Remember, keep it classy!
    how do you store your buildings????????

Why don't I get special sells in my iPhone? I updated the game but I still don't find it?

Ever since this event started, my game (on my android) is lagging so hard and i cant do anything without it crashing. Is there a fix for this or anything?

Lag

Quote Originally Posted by Childish Gambino View Post
    Ever since this event started, my game (on my android) is lagging so hard and i cant do anything without it crashing. Is there a fix for this or anything?
    2nd that....lag is worse than ever. Have to delete and reinstall multiple times just to make it work reasonably well

Hmm I have yet to receive a building as a reward.... LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Buildings go into your inventory when received as rewards and/or loot OR when a building is on sale. This is not currently an option when buying at a regular price. This may be an update to the feature that we may add at a later date. Thank you all for your feedback.