Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    I'm on 3 different generations of idevices and don't see anything yet...

Quote Originally Posted by Ram-Rayt View Post
    I'm assuming that for buildings and decorations the inventory is for items you put into storage "for later use". I cannot see how you do it coz when you click them in your hood you still only have the option to move or sell, not store.
    You will not be able to store already in use buildings, but you will be able to purchase buildings for later use.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    You will not be able to store already in use buildings, but you will be able to purchase buildings for later use.
    Sorry, what does that mean? Why would you do that?

I'd like to see my full inventory! That would include my buildings.....by the way how do we store items? Looked all over and didn't find an extra button. If I touch an existing building I can move, sell that item but not store.

the videos offer are removed for android devices? do we get compensation ?

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    I'd like to see my full inventory! That would include my buildings.....by the way how do we store items? Looked all over and didn't find an extra button. If I touch an existing building I can move, sell that item but not store.
    See what happens if you try and buy a building.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

I bought the Gas Station to test it out and I didn't have the option to store it or purchase it for later use, so...

Quote Originally Posted by Fredfreddy View Post
    Sorry, what does that mean? Why would you do that?
    Quote Originally Posted by PhantomNine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodimus View Post
    I bought the Gas Station to test it out and I didn't have the option to store it or purchase it for later use, so...

Buildings go into your inventory when received as rewards and/or loot OR when a building is on sale. This is not currently an option when buying at a regular price. This may be an update to the feature that we may add at a later date. Thank you all for your feedback.

collect all button!

Buildings go into your inventory when received as rewards and/or loot OR when a building is on sale. This is not currently an option when buying at a regular price. This may be an update to the feature that we may add at a later date. Thank you all for your feedback.
    These are all well and good but how about a feature we would all love to have now? Its in modern war so its not that far out there. Also I would like the " ... "To go away so I know if I was robbed 4 million 40 million or 400 million

Still not seeing it for android is there an ETA?
    Last edited by pete775; 08-06-2014 at 03:46 PM.

storing buildings

the first post say u can now store buildings for later use, why would not current buildings be included seeing as though any future buildings that come out we most likely would not want to store away, so the way this new feature came out is useless, and when have players ever received buildings as rewards or loot.

please clarify what is able to be stored for later use as of now.
    Last edited by Babytway; 08-06-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Overall its a good update, specially the weapon sorting, it used to do my head in. Dont listen to any ingame music or sounds so cant give you feedback on that! And by the way nice to see a cheaper LTB.

How does the inventory works?

Can you give us info on the way to use the inventory?

Not sure if it's a bug but when loading the HD version on my iPad Air I am getting a black flash up screen before my hood comes up.

I am as well

So does this mean that buildings are going to start being rewards?