Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
    I dont think we have any compensations anyway.

This problem is just for us (android user) and we have no solutions just be angry. ...

Ever since the new update came out, my crime city will not load up for whatever reason, I've tried reinstalling, restating my device and all sorts but every time I start crime city up it force closes. If it is no longer supported on my nexus 4, I would like a FULL refund.

Taadha It Seems Free Gold for Video Offer has been Removed in 5.3.4 Update For Android Users.
    I hope u already know. Will it be like this or you r working on the issue to resolve them.

This is Major Issue i came across in Most of the Chat Rooms..

Would it be possible to get the icons smaller in the inventory? It takes a lot of time to scroll, maybe add a alfabet, so you can push on a letter and get to G immed. And sort out the weapons not in use :-) great improvement, thanks a bunch.

Slow to load after update.

updated Ios...but the inventory is not loading...is this a known problem?

I dont know what keeps getting changed when it comes to android users, but it seems that every other time when I try to rob a building, it takes almost 1-2 minutes before I can do anything in the game. after I rob a building, the game slows to almost a sudden stop. the cash increase jumps sporadically and when its done counting up my winnings its a few seconds after that I can move again
    Even more so, if I try to access the Donations under Ranking Tab, the game locks up completely. then CC crashes.
    I've tried re-installing, tried keeping the Data and cache cleared so there isn't any lag.
    I am sure glad that I created a Funzio ID before I cleared the data once. because any other time the game just starts back up normally, but there was one instance where It wiped my "UUID" data and luckily I remembered my login details

Going to the store causes my app to crash... can't buy anything.
    Line ID: clementine88

Game crashes every time I goto money building since this update please fix

Quote Originally Posted by ghetto69143 View Post
    I dont know what keeps getting changed when it comes to android users, but it seems that every other time when I try to rob a building, it takes almost 1-2 minutes before I can do anything in the game. after I rob a building, the game slows to almost a sudden stop. the cash increase jumps sporadically and when its done counting up my winnings its a few seconds after that I can move again
    Even more so, if I try to access the Donations under Ranking Tab, the game locks up completely. then CC crashes.
    I've tried re-installing, tried keeping the Data and cache cleared so there isn't any lag.
    I am sure glad that I created a Funzio ID before I cleared the data once. because any other time the game just starts back up normally, but there was one instance where It wiped my "UUID" data and luckily I remembered my login details
    Occasionally when I rob.. it doesn't complete for a minute or so. Everything else for me seems fine. Droid user here as well
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Quote Originally Posted by Webjunky View Post
    WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FIX THE SCROLLING PROBLEM FOR ANDROID , this is taking ages
    ever since last update , my batterie drains faster , during battle the game laggs like hell , sometimes it even makes the tablet freeze up
    it is fixed now
    [IMG][/IMG]

Leader of REDNECK ASSASSINS - recruiting for top 200wd top 100sa
    349-122-589

since the last update, CC crashes 2 times during startup, once when i try to rob and once when i go to money buildings tab.......
    it wasn´t this bad before. now i know why ppl call it crash city!

Rob

The inventory/weapons need to be numbered so you know what your top 500 weapons are

Crashes

I have noticed more random crashes as well.

Mine still force closes on Raid Boss. Good job I worked it out. Attack boss and wait awhile when force close comes up. restart game and my damage has been done.
    Even tried it with the weather tab on still no difference.