Page 1 of 2 12 Last

More Information

Hey guys,

We know there have been quite a few posts asking for more information. While we've been on here (the forums, Facebook, and Twitter daily, we do try to attempt to answer any new threads looking for information. There hasn't been too many. Could you tell us what type of information you are looking for? What would you like to get out of the forums or the LoW social media channels?

With more hands, we are hoping to be able to start some of more proactive methods of engaging with all of you and would love your input!

Thanks.

What's up with this raid boss I seen posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

We know there have been quite a few posts asking for more information. While we've been on here (the forums, Facebook, and Twitter daily, we do try to attempt to answer any new threads looking for information. There hasn't been too many. Could you tell us what type of information you are looking for? What would you like to get out of the forums or the LoW social media channels?

With more hands, we are hoping to be able to start some of more proactive methods of engaging with all of you and would love your input!

Thanks.
    This sounds exciting, can you give some info on this?

What is the point of an alliance other than market bonuses?

will there ever be any new features? Game is terribly boring right now, same 2 things week after week.

When will you let us sort units by rarity? Do you even have testers? Try finding a new unit in storage when you have over 1000 units. Sheer torture.

what are you doing about cheaters? It is clearly rampant.

I am done with all missions, last one is locked and says coming soon. How soon?

thanks.

p.s. Get rid of the cheaters!

There are several bonuses to being in Alliance. Not only are the market bonuses, we are working on events that will be exclusive to alliances with special prizing. We don't have any set dates for this yet, but we have this in the works.

Will there ever be any new features? Game is terribly boring right now, same 2 things week after week.

We currently have several new features in the works. We'll be adding more/new events for alliances, more customization, and completely new events. We are looking forward to being able to give you more details as these items get closer!

When will you let us sort units by rarity? Try finding a new unit in storage when you have over 1000 units. Sheer torture.

We can definitely pass along this feedback to the teams. We are always welcome to suggestions on making these types of processes in game streamlined and efficient.

What are you doing about cheaters? It is clearly rampant.

Anytime you feel you've come across a player that is exploiting/cheating/hacking/etc., please report them immediately using the Contact Support feature. Be sure to include as much information as possible including "How" if possible. We don't want these types of players in game as much as anyone else. We will then investigate and take any appropriate actions against the player.

We can't reveal any dates yet, but we'll be sure to let everyone know when it is coming!

So we have to police for cheaters???

Can't you write a simple script to check?

I am not trying to be difficult but the cheating is ridiculous.

For example just look at the current leader board. The user in FIRST place with over 200k points is level THREE with two trainers in their party. I have screenshots. How is that remotely possible with exp gains from winning versus battles? People who play fair and spend money are getting hosed and this is unacceptable to me. Screen shots have been sent to the Apple Store and a refund is warranted.

Thanks for responding at least.

Last edited by Weepit the Only II; 08-06-2014 at 10:59 AM.

You haven't told me nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post

There are several bonuses to being in Alliance. Not only are the market bonuses, we are working on events that will be exclusive to alliances with special prizing. We don't have any set dates for this yet, but we have this in the works.

Will there ever be any new features? Game is terribly boring right now, same 2 things week after week.

We currently have several new features in the works. We'll be adding more/new events for alliances, more customization, and completely new events. We are looking forward to being able to give you more details as these items get closer!

When will you let us sort units by rarity? Try finding a new unit in storage when you have over 1000 units. Sheer torture.

We can definitely pass along this feedback to the teams. We are always welcome to suggestions on making these types of processes in game streamlined and efficient.

What are you doing about cheaters? It is clearly rampant.

Anytime you feel you've come across a player that is exploiting/cheating/hacking/etc., please report them immediately using the Contact Support feature. Be sure to include as much information as possible including "How" if possible. We don't want these types of players in game as much as anyone else. We will then investigate and take any appropriate actions against the player.

We can't reveal any dates yet, but we'll be sure to let everyone know when it is coming!

I thought the purpose was to inform?
    You didn't tell me anything I haven't heard in the last 2 months. We are working on this, we have updates coming. Blah,blah, blah. Come on. The checks in the mail. I love this game but don't ask for feedback and not reciprocate. Feedback is a two way street. So far I only see a one sided exchange of info.

Quote Originally Posted by Weepit the Only II View Post
    So we have to police for cheaters???

Can't you write a simple script to check?

I am not trying to be difficult but the cheating is ridiculous.

For example just look at the current leader board. The user in FIRST place with over 200k points is level THREE with two trainers in their party. I have screenshots. How is that remotely possible with exp gains from winning versus battles? People who play fair and spend money are getting hosed and this is unacceptable to me. Screen shots have been sent to the Apple Store and a refund is warranted.

Thanks for responding at least.
    While we may have some scripts in place that catch some cheaters, it is still helpful to have reports as well to help flag additional exploits. Many players come up with new ways to exploit, cheat, or hack. We like to have a united front both company and players in tackling these types of players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodanguts View Post
    I thought the purpose was to inform?
    You didn't tell me anything I haven't heard in the last 2 months. We are working on this, we have updates coming. Blah,blah, blah. Come on. The checks in the mail. I love this game but don't ask for feedback and not reciprocate. Feedback is a two way street. So far I only see a one sided exchange of info.
    Yes, feedback is a two way street. We can try include information, but some information may be incomplete or time sensitive. It was my hope that we would be able to gain more specifics about the types of information you as players find valuable rather than a generic "give me information".

Level 3 cheater is still atop leader board for this event. Why isn't this addressed?

You Gree folks respond but never do anything, why? Is it that hard to fix the cheaters in the main event of the week?

Level 3 cheater is still atop leader board for this event. Why isn't this addressed?

You Gree folks respond but never do anything, why? Is it that hard to fix the cheaters in the main event of the week?
    Again, if you feel that someone is exploiting the game or cheating, please report them. We will handle it. Rest assured we will ban anyone found to be exploiting/hacking/cheating/etc. We don't want these types of players in our games as well. You the players don't benefit from these types of players and neither do we. Let's work together to take them out. Thanks.

Is it possible to already have four Ideal Defenders? They are not in the gold key chests yet I thought. I know you can have 2 if you already scored 200,000 but how can you have 4?

case in point, the new person in first place:

I would like to see the ability to trade units within the clan.

Is it possible to already have four Ideal Defenders? They are not in the gold key chests yet I thought. I know you can have 2 if you already scored 200,000 but how can you have 4?

case in point, the new person in first place:

Yes it is possible due to the fact that last mission the final 2 rewards were the Ideal Defenders

Thanks. Good to know not everyone is cheating. I'm getting paranoid!

Thanks. Good to know not everyone is cheating. I'm getting paranoid!
    No worries bud, we all get a little paranoid every once in awhile.We need more players reporting what we see as cheating and force Gree to do a lot more investigating and coming up with ideas to curb it.Taadaah if you read this one idea I have is to post top 200 players in missions instead of top 20 like you do now so we can see a bigger picture to all that could be cheating.Have a good day and good gaming.

We need the ability to trade units within clan.