Was this event a mistake

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Was this event a mistake

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Was this event a mistake

Gree, I can only assume this event is similar to the faction event a few months back, where the amount of hits modifier was off by x10. Can someone confirm that this event has the same/similar error? If so, I want my 200 gold back I spent before I realized how insane the energy requirement was for the event!

Also, please inform us why it would be cheaper to purchase the weapons from the store as opposed to completing an event.

thanks,

Showtime
    Last edited by Showtime; 08-04-2014 at 05:35 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe GREE put the event up to catch Airplane mode Glitchers???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Showtime View Post
    Also, please inform us why it would be cheaper to purchase the weapons from the store as opposed to completing an event.
    because you get more then final unit!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Omg I wish gree using this has trap catch airplane glitch users because it's ruining the game people never could raid me sudden can raid me know they never spend a gold bar in there life it fells like ka all over.. I probally do the same as ka and quit if ain't fixed soon !! I already quit using gold on LTQ because this crap!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I think there was supposed to be a faction portion. If you look at two goals it says faction prestige elite.

This is impossible to do with a +10 regen.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well it won't be for glitchers pretty sad really work your butt off spend gold theses guys just come in glitch all day I say this huge LTQ 2%gold user and about 98%glitchers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If I was gree I put hold on fltq and LTQ I seen guy with 28 mil aa had 20%air atttack unit from last fltq my faction very made it to 15/15 on that let alone finish it we r top 150 faction it just insult to people use gold on this

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yeah I've noticed a few people that have hit me have barely the AA to do it but they have units I wish I had from recent events that are nearly impossible to complete. Am I way off or does there seem to be a lot more hacking as opposed to less?

I have reported a few that have Valor units they couldn't get but weeks later the same people still have those units even though they are not anywhere close to the correct rank.

Is there a valid way of getting top end valor units below General rank?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The valour unit being the big plane that comes with Dragon Cmdr. There was a glitch that allowed purchase of the units (if I remember it was an IOS glitch). GREE were supposed to rove thm all, but lots of reports they are stil there. Dead easy programming to spot...

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey there!

We are trying to make events at varying levels to appeal to players from beginning to end game. This will result in different levels of difficulties for LTQ events. We do have a free event with a nice reward coming up in the future. Thank you all for the feedback.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there!

We are trying to make events at varying levels to appeal to players from beginning to end game. This will result in different levels of difficulties for LTQ events. We do have a free event with a nice reward coming up in the future. Thank you all for the feedback.
    You need to tell us the difficulty of the events BEFORE they are released so that we know whether they are appropriate for us or not.

Post Count
    Hey there!

How about a 40% off gold for those who wish to finish this event?

Post Count
    Free event?! With good reward?! Hmmmm. Yea I'll believe that when I see it

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I know why my trust in gree is 0%. Because they only bring lies lies and more lies... They make energy cost so high that beginners dont even get a chance on the health regen. And im going to say it (unsensored) gree likes to **** people without giving reasonable prizes and obtainable NO FRIKKIN WAY..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Hey there!

So you create an event that even a +21 energy teen account can't finish? That's the top 1% of all players. That doesn't appeal to anyone. Y'all are way of the mark