Page 8 of 9 First ... 6789 Last

Don't know what you did for WoT but that was a really fun game until I had to delete it for space. What are you going to do differently about "calming the masses" on the forum? If you look at the boards for MW, I also play, it's mostly people complaining about the same stuff so are you going to take proactive or reactive steps towards that? Why aren't hackers/cheats more of a priority? It seems like it would be pretty simple to find- "oh, you're a level 18 with four Level 50 SR units and two Level 50 UR units and you didn't buy gold?" <--- tadaaah, cheater. What about a definitive unit list giving minimum and maximum scores so people know what units they should hold on to and which to discard.

Congratulations on getting the position.

Tadaaah,
    I still have not received my rewards from last weeks vs event. I sent in a ticket but still nothing, I even posted a picture as proof of my score.

Nice one getting the position!!

Welcome

Hello,

Since you are working other gree games...do u have schedules where we can expect notices from you,

Thanks

appreciate that this is a Big Ask...

however, as Battle Event finished almost 48 hours ago, is there any possibility of some Information on next LTB???
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

You're a joke. I sent Gree a support request four days ago, and have not even received an acknowledgement.

Quote Originally Posted by genghois View Post
    You're a joke. I sent Gree a support request four days ago, and have not even received an acknowledgement.

Why are you calling out Tadaaah for this issue?
    He doesn't answer the tickets you submit to Gree

He claims to be here to improve relations between Gree and it's players. If Gree isn't responding to its tickets, this is an obvious issue of player/Gree relationship. Therefore, Tadaah deserves every bit of responsibility and criticism as Gree for their complete disregard of their players' complaints.

By the way, if you look at Krayt's posting history, he is a Gree apologist, if not a simple plant.

Tadaaah is here for player/Gree relations in these forums. He has no control over the contact between you and their customer support.

As for me being a plant, that's down right hilarious.
    Being an apologist, not that either. However, I don't see a need to constantly spew hate over a game you are supposed to play for fun. If the game isn't fun then simply don't play. I enjoy it, that's why I play

i really hope Tadaaah or any community manager will be able to help out those that really need it and answer as many questions as possible. GOOD LUCK!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Thanks for the welcome. I can't tell you about plans for the game, but for the community. We are hoping to better the lines of communication to the players and be more active. As well as expanding to social media for more real time updates and ease of access.
    This didn't seem to last much more than a month. And as for RealTime updates, I think several us would be happy with something that could be measured with something other than a calendar. Or just a plain acknowledgement that something is wrong.

Foxbat - Australia

Retired

Been thinking a lot about giving the game up . I have almost reached max level , awards seem to be the same . Crates you get and open have the same junk time after time . Nothing to really strive to achieve with the top teams dominating day after day .

Welcome

Great to have you!