Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last
    Tadaah. Since you joined, communication has gone downhill I'm sorry to say.
    Please give us details on upcoming events.

Pretty pretty please let us know about the new achievement prizes and the other changes you have planned for the bloodbath...and preferably not one or two days before the event starts!

Any news on your planned integration on Social Media?

Cheers!

Oz

Alliance code 587 469 858

Currently recruiting: 300k stats 500 adren with Groupme chat app essential

For an interview, come talk to me or my officers here:
    https://groupme.com/join_group/8621301/Pe25fh

How about acknowledging/responding to all queries/questions on the forum? If I can moderate/respond to/read all the posts from my guild in our chat rooms (plus other rooms I am a member of), I'm sure you can do the same quite easily.

I agree with the previous comment regarding advance notice of events. A schedule for upcoming events, for at least 1-3 months out, with informative details would be greatly appreciated!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin (ESq) View Post
    How about acknowledging/responding to all queries/questions on the forum? If I can moderate/respond to/read all the posts from my guild in our chat rooms (plus other rooms I am a member of), I'm sure you can do the same quite easily.
    While I will try to get to as many posts as possible, my job is not limited to moderating forums.

Thank you all for the welcome.

Mr. New Community Manager, any word from you this week? I mean ANYTHING???
    Proud owner of the Financial District Fallout Consecutive Win (56) prize - The Adventa!!!

Blau und Weiss ein Leben lang. FC Schalke 04

offline04

Ellis Island -------------> 122
    West Side Standoff ----> 5
    Boardwalk --------------> 2 _________________ Arch Enemies ----->1(121)
    Graveyard --------------> 2
    Financial District -------> 2, but beat FC twice...
    Nightlife District WD ---> 2
    Seaside Shoot-out -----> 61

He is already fitting in to the Gree way of doing things by ignoring threads reporting game-breaking bugs that prevent us from completing events.

Same ****, different community manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    While I will try to get to as many posts as possible, my job is not limited to moderating forums.

Thank you all for the welcome.
    Welcome TD,
    It's been a dark week in the game. I am a founder of an original guild and communicate with many of the top 200 founders. There is considerable angst, confusion and fear for the game.

People love the game and still have a passion to see it succeed. The reality is, there are issues and the feeling is that they are not being managed well, not being taken seriously and certainly not heading in the right direction; things are getting worse, every week, every event.

The other real issue is the level of customer service - it is almost non existent. My own personal experience with agree feedback, agree forum and the experiences of managing my guild with various guild member issues trying to resolve through Gree are poor and consistently so.

If I spent as much money with any other business in the world - I would be a valued customer, getting great service and direct communication and it just isn't happening - nothing at all to a level that could be considered customer service.

Communication is the simplest thing I the world and I was interested to see your role introduced recently - it seems a step in the right direction but the situation needs to be addressed quickly, we need to see things heading in the right direction, clear communication about what is happening on Gree's side of the fence and storing the credibility of the game.

We are here to listen and to help - let's go!

Once again trapped into a gold sucking ltq. The ltqs are getting ridiculously expensive for less prizes. I am referring to the sltq which we almost finished last time.

Unhappy New update

Got home from work and joy, joy, kingdom age had updated. Meant to turn off automatic updates for just this reason! Got to play for 5 minutes....... Then it threw me out to my ipad menu. Tried to go back in.... But that's not happening.... Won't let me on at all. Do y'all test these updates! It sure doesn't seem like it. It's not like I can send a ticket in to support.... I actually have to be able to get in to do that. I will try deleting the app and reinstalling...... If that doesn't work I don't know what to do...... Wait on another update and pray it actually works! Surely you can see why we get so upset.

i have to agree with Oz, communication seems to have got worse. would of been nice to know a couple days in advance at least what kind of event we should expect and what the survivor proc is instead of having to ask and getting the answer on the day. and to then be surprised with an extra 'elite mode' no one was aware/prepared for. all i ask is full information in advance for each event so we can all plan accordingly with our normal lives

need more servers

Every time raid war is on crime city locks or runs dead slow
    buy more severs

Teak don't worry usually you don't ever lose your game. Its nice to have someone focusing on the forum, your FB site is pretty weak as well and never updated. You losing a big opportunity to better promote the game. I am glad your taking the time here. Lots of player spend there hard earned money here and all the ask for is a good, fair gaming experience. You know throw a bone every now and gain, make it fun to play. It needs to be a better give and take relationship.

maybe you can explain...

Maybe you can explain to me why I can't post new threads...and I'm curious if its actually gonna let me post this reply.

Current update

Hi again me td, again other wonderfull update, however this current update again has caused more dramas than solving, game is more glitchy and can get booted for doing simple things like checking your stats, another thing it is now hard to earn free gems via videos as only one is possible before it starts booting (I'm sure that the company's that pay for this are really impressed). It is now getting to a critical stage with your data, restrictions, game play (extremely slow and glitchy), do know a few good clans and players who are big gem spenders leaving, now with the paid ads other company's who pay for this will stop supporting as well

Quote Originally Posted by JennythePixie View Post
    Maybe you can explain to me why I can't post new threads...and I'm curious if its actually gonna let me post this reply.
    Read the rules or do a search before you waste a mods time with that.....get your post count up.