Page 5 of 9 First ... 34567 ... Last

welcome

Hope to finally get the main prizes and mods displayed here before events start again! Did the survey and wish you and your team the best of luck

Poor boy, just started, and allready a lot of work to do....
    Don't think it will be an easy job.....

Tadaaah,
    defence buildings needs to a revamp. long overdue.

Just a 20% off sale, nothing different to normal. Nothing to entice a "1st time user".... They are making us sound like drug users/junkies with wording like that.

Welcome Tadaah. I think the first test of whether you are here to listen and turn things around would be a change to the rivals lists. There are numerous threads throughout the form with people expressing their unhappiness with the change. I do not disagree that the change was needed but the one made is totally irrational and defeats the logic of the game. As it is now practically every player can rob any of the rivals and the reverse is true. This removes one of the main reasons for improving the stats - namely to get relatively stronger for your level so that fewer people can rob you. If any change makes sense it would be to match people with similar IPH not stats. This would provide a strong incentive to improve defense to protect income, while right now all one does is mindlessly scroll through the list to find someone with uncollected income. Please listen to the players and reverse this poorly-thought change to rivals list.

One more point Tadaah, please ask your developers to look into boss event. It has become mindless time-consuming pursuit of boss trigger. Asking us to do that 100 times regardless of the boss's health is ridiculous. With the trigger rate being anything less than 100% there should be no more than 50 levels, or even less. The top boss can still be the same strength as current level 100 but please spare us the mind-numbing boss triggering routine. And keep in mind that some of your best customers have more than 1 account, which makes this event even more tedious.
    Last edited by is1j; 06-08-2014 at 09:23 PM. Reason: spelling

welcome. I hope your addition will be the first of many steps Gree is taking to increase their poor customer satisfaction at this point.

Dear comunity manager, the hell has arrived during war and there are no answers from you.
    2 threads, one about hackers and one about stat desaster.
    No answer from GREE.
    A lot of people are xxxxxxx
    You should react quick, hard against hackers, with bouns gems - units to all failed by a silver
    The Red Baron TRB

welcome to the maelstrom that is kingdom age, have fun tadaaaah

Welcome to the forum.... It's a tough crowd
    Aronius 196 276 618

Remember when tardavic showed up? And cj54 after mark was let go? I do.

Remember how that first week we had high hopes; but then, the KY was discarded and we got fisted time and again? I do.

I wish you luck tadaaah, but let's just say, we've been fooled enough; I'm not buying it anymore.

-J

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Sorry to say but - Turning things around would include making an announcement letting us know where the Skull Crusher game is, an hour after it's showing as started.

This is what we have been asking for Tadaaah, when the game says an event is in progress, but it's NOT, just an FYI letting us know that wuld help, some of us keep exiting the game and restarting it over and over, since that is what support tells you to do when an event DOES start, but doesn't show on your device. SO how are we to know is it GREE? Is is my device? ZERO information is killing any reputation GREE has, it creates a void where rumor takes over, that doesn't help me as a player, and it doesn't help GREE as a provider. I know your "short handed and understaffed" at the moment, but really, how long to put something on here saying, delay, more info when we have some?

Quote Originally Posted by TobysPaw View Post
    Sorry to say but - Turning things around would include making an announcement letting us know where the Skull Crusher game is, an hour after it's showing as started.
    This is hard to dispute.

Impossible, really.

welcome

Dear Sir, Welcome, your job is not an easy one, here is some basic things that are annoying.

A, Appling fixes during quests, i.e hit and run glitch, while I agree in princible with action feel it has been handled with a heavy hand, this has effected a lot more players with limited data, either embrace the glitch or look at why players use it i.e cannot finish quests without it.

B, Win / loss random, it used to be if you where close to other player in stats there was chance of loss, since another "improvement" you could be 14m higher than other player and lose this needs addressing.

C, Random points given during war, seams odd when u hit same person the cp point given can be anywhere between 190 to 390, feel this should be closer say 250 to 390.

D, Hackers, we know they exist, especially during box or potion events, its a bit hard to miss when u see player x with 250 at start of event, ban them, make a public stance about it. Let all know whats occuring.

E, Weekly les, if you want ppl to spend gems make this more worth while for them gem spenders, if u start making things like this more worth while you will find more ppl are willing to spend.

F, Nomadic Traders glitch I would leave, just allow all players to get it, simple fix.

These need to be addressed quickly, especially the data issue even if it means u have the hit and run glitch, you dont want players leaving, thus depriving you of income.

Hope this helps
    Have a nice day

Since writting this a new box event just became live, horror shock onced started there is player with 993 open already,

Hope You have a nice day
    Last edited by stooper; 06-09-2014 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Hack