Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

What happen to oracle? Did he move up the ladder for his exceptional work here in the forum?

Welcome, and good luck.

One question tho, why is it that you guys can't post the right prize stats? It's necessary to know all prizes
    to determine whether it's worth it or not.

Oh, and btw, you don't deal here with guilds - are you a switch out from MW?
    Last edited by offline04; 06-03-2014 at 06:13 PM.

Personally I'd like to know (in broad terms) what the future plans/ideas/thoughts for the game are. No need for them to be solid promises of things to come, just ideas the devs are considering.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    How long have you been playing video games?
    I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.
    Welcome to the forums! I have to say that I never heard of those game titles (except Gauntlet) and had to look them up. When those game titles were released I was in the Gulf and Iraq Wars, so ... yeah. My gaming goes back to Pong and Intellivision.

Best of luck among us veteran gamers.

Welcome to the forums Tadaaah, hope you can help to change the game for the better.
    Btw is there going to be a list of the individual WD event? I was locked out of iTunes so I couldn't update in time and I don't know where I scored, is there anyway I could find out?
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Thanks for the welcome!

We are hoping to create better lines of communication, although there may have to be some compromise. We work to get you the information as it becomes available. Currently, we will have very limited number of hands, so change will be happening at a slow rate.

I will try and have the results up asap. They take a little time to post.
    Already limiting epectations lol. Best of luck, as you will need it, but I promise you this, if you at least make an effort to post accurate information and communicate to us often with transparency, even if its not what we want to hear it will be appreciated.

As for the WD results, they have in the past been posted directly after a WD, so please don't tell us that they take time, especially not a week or more.

Good luck

Forgive us veterans who have heard the "we're going to turn things around" spiel before and aren't buying it.

Welcome!
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Welcome. Yeh I spent nearly $270 recieving 3 low attack prizes on an ltq that leveled me up twice. Atleast top prizes should be given and announced. One other thing I would change is drop items you get from attacking members. Updating equipment for sell was great. Raid boss is alittle too high in attack in my opinion. And epic boss a little too low in health Just to be fair.

Welcome! I'd like to know if party sizes will increase at any time soon, if at all?
    And or any increase to alliance sizes?
    Thanks

I'd like to ask if some of the features you've brought in on your other games could be brought in here. For example:

League of War has two excellent features. It shows how long it's been since a player was last active, and the iOs multitasking works, so you can switch between Groupme and the game without having to restart...and go through tedious loading and popups every time.
    We have to use third party apps as the in game chat is limited to alliance chat, and doesn't support media of any kind.

Alliance code 587 469 858

Currently recruiting: 300k stats 500 adren with Groupme chat app essential

For an interview, come talk to me or my officers here:
    https://groupme.com/join_group/8621301/Pe25fh

I just ask for one thing...please don't turn this game into a cash cow for Gree. There are a few things needed like the ability to see for chat within the teams. But overall this is a pretty nice game the way it is. Paying cash gives a person a good edge, but also long term dedication is necessary.

I've been playing Gree games for the past three years and have deleted all but Crime City. Even Crime city might soon be on the chopping block because the apparent need for Gree to make its quarterly reports.
    Do you have change for my 2 cents?

Welcome!!! Just make this forum a bit more like....... when A &F was here!

Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    Forgive us veterans who have heard the "we're going to turn things around" spiel before and aren't buying it.

Welcome!
    Exactly what i thought reading this!

1 question for you Tadaaah for now: when are you finally going to increase the lvl cap?
    CJ54 has been avoiding this question since the dawn of time.

New Community Manager

Welcome aboard, you've accepted quite a challenge, as Rome was not built in a day, it's going to take a while to restore some order, mend some serious fence damage with your neighbors (players), as I thought Gree buying out Funzio would be good for us overall, in fact, it has turned out to Ben more of a bad mixed bag.....So I will wait, watch with more patience as you access your battlefield....

Best of luck to you....

Welcome Tadaaah!