Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

Other suggestion, add a fiture that people can send gift to each other ,cash or gold, you can add some transaction fee , for example if I send gold as gift to my frind , gree can charge me %10 or something like that. I mean for example if I send 100 gold , the receipiant get 90 gold , that 10 gold can be consider as transaction fee

Welcome Tadaaah,

Based on what I've seen here, you must have done something very bad to get this assignment! No...all kidding aside, you will need some equipment on your quest:

Enchanted Spit Shield with antibiotic coating:

Mythic hip waders and helm because the feces can get deep:

Legendary tome of understanding:

The lifeblood of the game: pixels with highly variable subjective values

Finally, some intangible traits that I hope you brought:

Welcome, and enjoy your time here: its kind of weird...sometimes the trolls have a point, but have an uncouth way of communicating. Give 'em a break.
    Attachments Pending Approval Attachments Pending Approval
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Welcome!

I'm guessing The Oracle couldn't dodge wrenches

Quote Originally Posted by kido kido View Post
    I am sure u have full access to the statistic of the game, if you check ,you will see, not that many people buy cc cash , for obvious reason, it does not worth it , paying $100 for only 7 m cc cash , it is crazy. A suggestion is to increase the amount of cash that we can get for our money, with new syn bonuses cap, I am sure many syn are willing to buy cash , if the pay off is good. For example if I get 5-7 bil for $100 I might consider that, but 7 mil , NO WAY
    Lol some of us do get 5-7b per $100 and some people much much more.

Thanks for the welcome. I can't tell you about plans for the game, but for the community. We are hoping to better the lines of communication to the players and be more active. As well as expanding to social media for more real time updates and ease of access.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie25 View Post
    How about adding double upgrade as a top ten prize in battle same old mods are getting boring also give up the attack mods and work on giving out defense mods too much disparity between defense and attack as it is ]
    Have you looked at the mods for next battle nearly all def mods bar 1 attack mod and a 5% mafia attack, +2 regen +10% IP could of put some upgrade discount mod or something else
    Last edited by General Dudus; 06-05-2014 at 04:57 PM.

so this must be the more hands on approach??? numerous posts/threads asking when we are going to get stats sorted after the nomadic boost fiasco ....and days and days later no response?? so we head into war without a clue what our true stats are ...really kind of vital information in this kind of game ..No???

Good luck kid, you are gonna need it!

Whalecum, Tadaah.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    That is actually answered in the comments for the WD winners post.
    Just looked through that, you still didn't answer the question. Is there going to be an Individual WD list?
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

I have a quick question for an administrator. The gem sale that started today on Kingdom Age (6-06) says "For 1st time users". Does this mean the sale prices are NOT available to those of us who have bought gems before? The language is confusing (unless it is ONLY for first time buyers). Please clear this up, so that we know what we're buying before we buy. Thanks so much!

Thanks Tadaaah.

The job of repairing these relationships will require full time attention for just this one game. If you cant get on top of this in a month maybe get us someone who can be devoted to this specific game full time.

I do genuinely hope you r capable of turning this place around as one man, but I have a hard time imagining it.

I will continue to try to post in a constructive manner without an outburst however if I'm consistently let down as I have been for over a yr the devil in me will make a catty appearance on occasion.

If you prove urself to be the first competent employee around these parts u will get a virtual high five and whole hearted support from me.

Write today's date down. I have. Sixth of June 2014. And go! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere.
    Seeing how you only chose to answer the easy questions and ignore the rest, am sure everyone one here fully "believes" you! Am sure you will "respond" and "answer", anyone can type - including me.

Thanks Tadaaah for joining GREE Team as Community Manager. Change really come. How can we not able to declare war when 30 min 30s before end? What's up ... still setting 1 hr the declare limit.

Welcome to MW but don't screw up again. TKS.