Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last

Hybrid View

Talking Introducing New Community Manager

Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

How long have you been playing video games?
    I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Where were you before joining the GREE team?
    Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

What do you bring to the GREE team?
    I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

What do you do outside of gaming?
    I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

What is your favorite GREE game?
    Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

Welcome....

I didn't actually realize that adults played dodge ball. Much less a league dedicated to it....lol

Welcome and looking forward to you making MW a better playing experience.
    There are two type of MW players... Those who complain about stat inflation and those that complain stats are too low

Welcome........

Few things first can we have the battle winners list and prizes and bit more information on events please that would be a great start

Welcome! You can start with the winners list from the Black Market battle

Wow.. Gree who gives feedback, event info and actually listen and talkes to their customers.. All sounds a little too good to be true, but I'll give ya the benefit of the doubt..

Welcome aboard!

On the event prize info: If we are able to start announcing rewards again, there is a chance that it will not be the full the list, but only top prizes. Those talks are still in discussion.

For the list of winners: We are working on getting those out, but it won't be all individuals. The same information they have given in the past.

Yes, we are hoping to be able to interact more and gather feedback. Please take the survey to help us know where to focus first. Additionally, please keep in mind that currently we do have a very limited number of hands. So until the team grows, changes will be slow and steady.

Thanks you all for the welcome.

Did you get the WELCOMING BOX OF Unicorns at the new employee meeting? as a veteran player i can inform you that they are to suck on TADAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Tadaaah; 06-03-2014 at 01:26 PM. Reason: lang.

Well, let me be the first to welcome you, Tadaah.

I hope you'll find the time to engage with us from time to time. Selene has been doing a great job in keeping us up to date with developments.

We're a fairly small and diverse community of players here, you'll soon get to know our character traits both as individuals and as Alliances. My team is notoriously gobby, and JL are as dry as a piece of stale toast in the middle of the Sahara for example.

Can I give you a little request? Can you arrange to be here for a Questions and Answers session some time soon?

Cheers!

Ozvaldinho. Founder of Strontium Dogs Alliance.
    Last edited by Ozvaldinho Strontium Dogs; 06-04-2014 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Typo

Alliance code 587 469 858

Currently recruiting: 300k stats 500 adren with Groupme chat app essential

For an interview, come talk to me or my officers here:
    https://groupme.com/join_group/8621301/Pe25fh

Quote Originally Posted by Ozvaldinho Strontium Dogs View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I will hopefully be here as much as time allows. I will be in the forums and on social media, but we do have a lot of games. We can set us a Q&A; what type of questions are you looking to be answered?

Welcome Tadaah!
    I hope you can be our 2nd A&F

Thanks very much for the communication and introduction Tadaaah. I'm hoping you can be the Gree liaison that keeps lines of communication completely open. I think most of us simply ask for new information on upcoming events/changes as soon as possible (preferrably before the changes are made) and when things go awry to let us know that you are there and actively helping us to fix the problems. Looking forward to it!!
    Through chaos comes clarity

Any chance you're going to increase the maximum level from 300 to infinity and adjust the points so all us high lvl guys don't quit?

How about you help us with something simple.

When will Gree post the results from the last war? Its been over a week.

Thanks for the welcome!

We are hoping to create better lines of communication, although there may have to be some compromise. We work to get you the information as it becomes available. Currently, we will have very limited number of hands, so change will be happening at a slow rate.

I will try and have the results up asap. They take a little time to post.