Page 3 of 9 First 12345 ... Last

fltq final unit specs

Specs on final unit for prestige would be a great start then, Tadaaah
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

How long have you been playing video games?
    I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Where were you before joining the GREE team?
    Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

What do you bring to the GREE team?
    I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

What do you do outside of gaming?
    I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

What is your favorite GREE game?
    Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

Quote Originally Posted by andy2 View Post
    Already limiting epectations lol. Best of luck, as you will need it, but I promise you this, if you at least make an effort to post accurate information and communicate to us often with transparency, even if its not what we want to hear it will be appreciated.

As for the WD results, they have in the past been posted directly after a WD, so please don't tell us that they take time, especially not a week or more.

Good luck
    I will try to communicate as much as possible. You will be seeing me in the other games' forums as well. Apologies, I should have rephrased that; I, personally, will take time to post WD events because I that's a lot of information. As in, it takes me about twenty minutes or so once I have the information to get it all up.

Additionally, thank you all for the welcome! Let's do this!

Other employees are still welcome to post as much as they want/time will allow in the forums. We are just starting to also bring on some dedicated community team members as well.

I understand why and how it hard to believe the "turn around" spill. That is the goal and we're pretty determined to achieve it. With that being said, please keep in mind we currently have a limited number of hands. That means that change will be slow. You will be seeing me across all products for now.

Thank y'all for the welcome and the suggestions.

Tadaah Welcome aboard I hope you brought a couple hundred Sump Pumps with you

You certainly have quite a challenge ahead of you. Hopefully you can turn around the community and the interaction in a upward direction as the ship hit the Iceberg quite awhile ago and has already been flooded waiting for the the deck to completely be covered in water. Too many players have hung up the towl and those that are still around are cynical from the past.

Hopefully the intereaction, Communication and massive reduction in Hackers and bugs can be worked out and the game can go on making its way to the port.
    VFF Legends

Any help on my previous post??
    Currently Retired
    Long Term Top 10

Quote Originally Posted by Mastert55! View Post
    Any help on my previous post??
    That is actually answered in the comments for the WD winners post.

Yes there is much to do for you.

There are a lot of open questions in the forum.
    We missed comunication a lot, too much changes without information in advance.
    Too much tickets with no or stupid answers.
    The Red Baron TRB

Looking for new prizes

Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

How long have you been playing video games?
    I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Where were you before joining the GREE team?
    Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

What do you bring to the GREE team?
    I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

What do you do outside of gaming?
    I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

What is your favorite GREE game?
    Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.
    Wanting to know if you could add in the near future a double upgrade bonus to top ten battle prize it would be a welcome change for once instead of the same old boring stuff

Welp, welcome to a company that has one hell of a poor track record. I've got to ask... FF XIV pre or post 'Rebirth?'

You'll find that the lines of communication are dirty and damaged here, and that a lot of the forums are us [the players] raising issues that most times are relatively ignored by staff. Hopefully your voice can push them to actually talk with us more and whatnot.

Good luck, you'll need it.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Welcome

How about adding double upgrade as a top ten prize in battle same old mods are getting boring also give up the attack mods and work on giving out defense mods too much disparity between defense and attack as it is ]

Quote Originally Posted by The red Baron View Post
    Yes there is much to do for you.

There are a lot of open questions in the forum.
    We missed comunication a lot, too much changes without information in advance.
    Too much tickets with no or stupid answers.
    Thanks for the welcome. Yes, there is much to do. For now, you will be seeing me across all game forums. Hopefully, we will be able to communicate on a more regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    Welp, welcome to a company that has one hell of a poor track record. I've got to ask... FF XIV pre or post 'Rebirth?'

You'll find that the lines of communication are dirty and damaged here, and that a lot of the forums are us [the players] raising issues that most times are relatively ignored by staff. Hopefully your voice can push them to actually talk with us more and whatnot.

Good luck, you'll need it.
    Post 'Rebirth'. Additionally, 2 of the 3 games listed are doing really well. We hope to be more active here and on social media. I look forward to getting to know all of you.

Welcome to the fray.

Can you please look at reorganizing the forum? I have been asking and recommending that the sub forums are a major cause for frustration. Especially since posts are a mixed bag in a sub forum called GENERAL. Simply changing forums to redirect those needing help, suggestions, gameplay posts will ensure both you see what you need to see and we can make posts that can be shared in a logical format.

There are many other suggestions for gameplay but this forum has denigrated to a haphazard goo of information.

Tadaaah-

Welcome!

The current event running in MW needs help or an explanation. Normal faction mode seems like it has been flip-flopped with prestige faction mode. Now it appears through SS's that 9/10 & 10/10 have been 'adjusted'. Please give us any info you can find.

BTW- this is the usual mode for an event. Your help in expediting will be looked forward to!

Also- the current crate event (Padded Case) has a collect 8 goal. Battle for Jakarta will be running during this. You might want to develop some messages for those players who mistakingly deploy the units needed for 8/8.
    Last edited by Thorm V2; 06-04-2014 at 07:50 PM.

I will try to communicate as much as possible. You will be seeing me in the other games' forums as well. Apologies, I should have rephrased that; I, personally, will take time to post WD events because I that's a lot of information. As in, it takes me about twenty minutes or so once I have the information to get it all up.

Additionally, thank you all for the welcome! Let's do this!
    Thank you for rephrasing as thats an important destinction. It makes it all the more worse however that we have to ask for it for a week before it gets done. Either way its up now, so thanks for that and keep up the communication so far. If it feels overwhelming its only because there is so much in need of fixing.

I am sure u have full access to the statistic of the game, if you check ,you will see, not that many people buy cc cash , for obvious reason, it does not worth it , paying $100 for only 7 m cc cash , it is crazy. A suggestion is to increase the amount of cash that we can get for our money, with new syn bonuses cap, I am sure many syn are willing to buy cash , if the pay off is good. For example if I get 5-7 bil for $100 I might consider that, but 7 mil , NO WAY