Page 9 of 9 First ... 789

Post Collect all funds button - broken or embezzlement?

So after downloading the latest version, I have a pretty button that allows me to sweep up all of my money from my base. The only problem is that it does not work properly? I thought I had been getting short changed and now that I am keep tracking, I am out over $5 million in less than a day? I just had 4 buildings to collect from including my level 3 hotel which yields over $8 mil. after pushing the button, it showed it 8.8 mil but only increase my bank by 5.5 mil and then after a 20 second delay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

How long have you been playing video games?
    I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Where were you before joining the GREE team?
    Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

What do you bring to the GREE team?
    I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

What do you do outside of gaming?
    I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

What is your favorite GREE game?
    Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

Question Winners lists

Hello Tadaah,

Would it be possible to create a new sub thread for winners lists? They are currently mixed between this Announcements sub thread and the General sub thread, as far as I am aware.

It would be nice to have one thread to go to in order to find the winners lists.

Thanks for your time

Hi Tadaaah, as community manager I was hoping you could start another forum activity, such as the last time where players competed to write a short bio for the Trap Shooter. That was a lot of fun and really brought allowed the community to come together and feel as though they were a part of creating something in the game. Could you do more things like that?

Why Can't I post new Threads?

What is it that one has to do, or how many reply posts (since that is all I can do as a "Junior" member to be able to post a new thread and or become a "Senior" member? Gree will not answer my emails on this question and I am sure there are many others out there that are having this same problem and wondering what you need to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakra View Post
    What is it that one has to do, or how many reply posts (since that is all I can do as a "Junior" member to be able to post a new thread and or become a "Senior" member? Gree will not answer my emails on this question and I am sure there are many others out there that are having this same problem and wondering what you need to do.
    you need 15 posts on the forum before you can create your own thread

The Final Reckoning:

6th in Zone 13 Bloodbath
    Now Recruiting all active, high level players!

Alliance Code: 184-431-215
    or stop by our recruitment chat and have a talk:
    https://groupme.com/join_group/10097491/62MepJ

Meet Your Staff: Community Manager: Tadaaah

Hello Players,

You can call me Tadaaah. I am proud to join the GREE team as your Community Manager. We really want to turn things around and listen to our players and interact with all of you more regularly. Change is coming and I can’t wait to embrace it all with you and help create for you an engaging atmosphere. Please keep in mind that we are just getting started and change will be slow, but we are going to start being more active here in the forums and on social media. Get ready to start looking for more official feedback threads and surveys. As part of my introduction, I’ve answered a few questions for you to get to know me.

I started playing video games at an early age around 3. My mother was in a bowling league where I spent all of my time in the arcade. I grew up playing Samurai Showdown, Fatal Fury, Gauntlet, and many other arcade games. My first console was the Nintendo; a few of my favorites from that time are Kickle Kubicle and Spy VS Spy.

Before joining the GREE team, I worked at a few other gaming companies. A few of the titles I have worked on are WAKFU, FFXIV, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition.

I am an ambitious person with a lot of passion. With my past experiences building communities, I am hoping to help build a great and welcoming atmosphere for players to come and share experiences.

I played a lot of sports growing up. I am really enjoying our local adult dodge-ball league. I enjoy a good time with friends playing board/tabletop games as well.

Rage of the Immortals is quickly becoming one of my favorites. I really enjoy that there are stories to follow and evolving/training fighters. The art-style is nostalgic for me.

Any info on new "Koh Sumui Strikers" event (that just showed up) that starts tomorrow?

1. What kind of event is it? fLTQ, iLTQ, Boss, PvP?
    2. What are the prizes? At least give us whats in the splash screens.
    3. Will we get a data push BEFORE the event, unlike yesterdays Shadow Operations LTQ.
    Retired from MW and running the official GroupMe MW Intel room
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/MW_schedule_with Intel links

Quote Originally Posted by LarryJackson View Post
    Any info on new "Koh Sumui Strikers" event (that just showed up) that starts tomorrow?

1. What kind of event is it? fLTQ, iLTQ, Boss, PvP?
    2. What are the prizes? At least give us whats in the splash screens.
    3. Will we get a data push BEFORE the event, unlike yesterdays Shadow Operations LTQ.
    Apparently not. Another 22 hour event.

Welcome tadaaah.
    Rum nation

Cool Tadaaah welcome intro

Thanks for the BIO and look forward to reading your posts.

Hello Players,

Hey sorry guys, I live on social media! So you won't really see me in these parts anymore!

Help

Hey sorry guys, I live on social media! So you won't really see me in these parts anymore!
    How do I transfer from a device please help me

Quote Originally Posted by Bena View Post
    How do I transfer from a device please help me
    There should be some info concerning this on the Crime City thread.