DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 26/27

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

26/27

Working on lvl 100 bosses and need big hitters! 765374350

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    use the trade requests for jumpers please. General isn't fit asking people to help it's to complain about the game
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    use the trade requests for jumpers please. General isn't fit asking people to help it's to complain about the game

"General is to complain about the game"? with respect if you are not being sarcastic- where does it say that.

I would suggest complaining is the last thing most of us (including the silent majority) want to read.

Maybe we can have a COMPLAINTS sub-forum. One I would never read and bet Gree would like that.

Respect out
    Last edited by Therealguido; 08-05-2014 at 06:57 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Therealguido View Post
    "General is to complain about the game"? with respect if you are not being sarcastic- where does it say that.

I would suggest complaining is the last thing most of us (including the silent majority) want to read.

Maybe we can have a COMPLAINTS sub-forum. One I would never read and bet Gree would like that.

Respect out
    He says it because every other post on this forum is a complaint

Post Count
    I can help soon if your still on 26/27 I'm helping another faction with 27/27 but I haven't gotten the valor for 26/27 if you have a spot for someone to get the reward. We have 2 100s here so it maybe 3-4 hrs.