Why should we play this game? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why should we play this game?

Post Count
    Clementine, I am wondering if you have an opinion on the OP's original arguments? I can't speak for the community, but I'm especially interested in Gree's plans for the EB event to bring it back in line with realistic stats and actually make getting past level 35 without spending gold for an average account achievable. Otherwise everyone will just keep making clones to get the syn goals for the event and junk up the database with one use accounts.

Post Count
    No offense, but what do your stats look like? Granted, my account would qualify as above average, but I don't even use a second hit until I'm in the 60s. And no, I never use gold on the boss events or otherwise

Quote Originally Posted by Simon. View Post
    Clementine, I am wondering if you have an opinion on the OP's original arguments? I can't speak for the community, but I'm especially interested in Gree's plans for the EB event to bring it back in line with realistic stats and actually make getting past level 35 without spending gold for an average account achievable. Otherwise everyone will just keep making clones to get the syn goals for the event and junk up the database with one use accounts.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fdsdg View Post
    No offense, but what do your stats look like? Granted, my account would qualify as above average, but I don't even use a second hit until I'm in the 60s. And no, I never use gold on the boss events or otherwise
    It has less to do with his stats and more to do with what level he is. Once you're level 250, you enter a tier where the boss health is astronomical. It's basically gree saying "Congratulations! You've reached the highest level of the game! Thanks for playing so long! Here's a steel-toed boot to the balls for all your hard work!"
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    No offense, but what do your stats look like?
    None taken - IMO an average no gold account that's 12 months old that plays all events, works the zones, does quests, LTQ's, SLTQ's etc would be around lvl 160 with about 15 mil Att/Def. You know, the type of account that plays all aspects of the game but no real money spend, didn't know what he was doing at the start and levelled pretty quick...thats my definition of an average account - but everyone would have a different idea/scenario i suppose on what constitutes average.

That said, I have another lvl 85 account that's 8 months old with around 10mil att/def, but he craps out around lvl 35-45 odd as well with 4 x paid hits

My lvl 250 with 120mil stats - same crap - don't get too far at all

But my lvl 28 i started halfway through the last EB finished 100 hits only having to pay for hits on the 99 and 100

The scale of the event v's lvl and stat is completely up the duff
    Last edited by Simon.; 08-04-2014 at 06:31 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    My mini was lvl 40 with 3mil stats and got to lvl 95 using only one quick attack

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    My mini was lvl 40 with 3mil stats and got to lvl 95 using only one quick attack
    Damn, 3m at lvl 40. You shouldn't have done the boss at all. At that rate you'll have a bad level/stat ratio. When I was level 40, I was at 27m.

Please don't take offense to this, I'm only trying to help but I also play not like most people.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by firstaid View Post
    Gree has to fix few things to improve this game.
    1) First of all events, LTQ beginning mode is not useful for those players whose attack n defense are over 100 million. LTQs are so expensive that rich players can only finish them.
    2) Reid boss loot items did not boost any status for over 100 mil attack and defense.
    3) Epic boss loot items work same as Reid boss and level 250 boss is harder, if you make harder for lvl 250 why don't you fix for lower level players. Make it hard for them too. We all are equal.
    4) I have no comments on box or very similar other events because I am always unlucky no matter what if I spend "0" gold or "3000" gold. And in three years I only finished two times so that will give you an idea of what to improve.

Suggestion:
    1) LTQ change the prize attack and def minimum 2000 maximum for the beginner mod at least 30,000. And final prize should be at least 300,000.
    2) Reid boss loot items should be change. Common-2000 att n def
    Uncommon - 4000
    Rare- 6000
    Legendary -15000
    3) Same changes for epic boss loot items.
    4) store units should be updated with 20000 att n def.

Feel free to add changes. If you don't like it don't read plz.
    Thank you.
    too LONG DIDN'T READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I have no idea what you just said, but I love the way you talk. Say something else!
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Lol I agree
    Just a little bit racist because English isn't his first language, don'cha think guys?
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I basically have no interest to play this game, only reason I play this game is because of the people I've met, including syndicates that I've been in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lol and rivals makes this game a whole lotta fun! Haha.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Im Jahova View Post
    Damn, 3m at lvl 40. You shouldn't have done the boss at all. At that rate you'll have a bad level/stat ratio. When I was level 40, I was at 27m.

Please don't take offense to this, I'm only trying to help but I also play not like most people.
    Only used It to help my syn. Are you saying low levels shouldn't do EB? I'm curious because my primary is low level and I don't want to ruin the lvl/stats ratio. Thanks

And I took no offense.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Chops88 View Post
    Only used It to help my syn. Are you saying low levels shouldn't do EB? I'm curious because my primary is low level and I don't want to ruin the lvl/stats ratio. Thanks

And I took no offense.
    Epic Boss and Raid Boss are the best way to increase your stats, along with war prizes. Im Jahova would have been with a very strong, high ranked syndicate to get 27m stats at level 40. That method of play is essentially to camp and let others win you prizes. Good for stats but not so good for the "fun" element.
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    Epic Boss and Raid Boss are the best way to increase your stats, along with war prizes. Im Jahova would have been with a very strong, high ranked syndicate to get 27m stats at level 40. That method of play is essentially to camp and let others win you prizes. Good for stats but not so good for the "fun" element.
    Thank you. I agree. Epic boss has a lot of drops, and if you can complete the whole individual and syndicate goal... good increase of stats

Post Count
    I cant even imagine having stats over 100 million, and the amount of money completely flushed down the toilet to get there.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Why should we play this game?

We shouldn't.