Why players were complaining about "collect all" - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Why players were complaining about "collect all"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus14 View Post
    Simple solution have a toggle on/off collect all button in the options menu and ignore the hatas.
    gree hasnt even worked out what the collect all does
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!
    Sorry, Tadaaah, but that's not correct. It may be the intent according to the coders, but in the real world it doesn't work consistently. The problem, though, doesn't appear to be with the button but with the display of raided buildings. I'll see in my news feed that someone raided my buildings, but the buildings almost never show as raided, which allows the collect all button to seem to collect them. Then sometimes hours later, sometimes many hours, suddenly the building appears as raided and money is deducted from my vault. Other times it never shows me which buildings were raided.
    Navy SEALs (Warring Since Brazil): 133-849-473
    Militia SEALs 361-119-847

Join Today: https://groupme.com/join_group/9814509/FAHfEU
    You are not out of the fight!
    Courage - Loyalty - Honor

Lurker
    Post Count
    I haven't had but one problem on Android when I finally got my collect all button some 2 or 3 weeks later and it dealt with my 12's getting raided but at the time I collected there was no indication of it. I got the idea if you leave your app open all the time running in the background I'd bet when you get raided and collect all with out syncing up on the server before you collect it.