Why players were complaining about "collect all" - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Why players were complaining about "collect all"

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow! View Post
    i honestly dont care either way, i still get my cash 1 way or the other but I must say while it is more convenient to collect when in the middle of a raid and your (high value) target hops on and decides to collect then... you've just lost a huge amount of cash
    yep, doesn't bother me, my base is poor, hoping some rich players hit me and best thing to do is STALKING......moo👀💤💤

Post Count
    Personally I like that the collect all button does NOT collect from raided buildings. Some of these short time LTB buildings draw too many gnats to your base.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey guys,

As stated previously, Raided Buildings should not be collectable. We are unable to reproduce this on our side. If you are experiencing this. Please take a screenshot and send it our way.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey guys,

As stated previously, Raided Buildings should not be collectable. We are unable to reproduce this on our side. If you are experiencing this. Please take a screenshot and send it our way.
    As I'm still waiting for my upgrade glitch money and or time back, I'll get right on that. Expect my report soon.
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Post Count
    Hey guys,

What Android device and version are you guys testing with?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen CheeBye View Post
    What Android device and version are you guys testing with?
    Testing? whats that?
    Let's set the record straight! The collect all button does not collect raided buildings for either iOS or Android!

Post Count
    Hey guys,

Just curious but what good will a screenshot do now that the buildings have been collected?

I posted which version of Android app this is occuring on, the app was downloaded from the 1mobile market. The device is an Android tablet running 4.0. If you like I can send in tickets which would likely provide better data.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    where is the collect all button on android?
    I have yet to see it...
    100k atk
    109k def
    355k IPH

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I haven't read past this post yet so you may already have retracted this very wrong information. If so my apology.

I am on iOS and my buildings rarely even show up as raided. If I just hit the button when I open the game it will always collect and reset my raided buildings. 100% of the time.

To see raided buildings I must force close the game 2-3 times. This is a problem that has been ticketed 100's of times already. If you manage to fix the display issue first then the button might work. If you play the game you will notice raid reports, when you look to see what has been raided nothing shows up. After multiple forced restarts these may eventually show up. Once you manage to get them to show up your new button will work right.

Right now the collect all button ALWAYS collects my raided buildings.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If you post here telling me how wrong I am again I'm sure that will fix this issue.... I'm just a mouthy maverick anyway right?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hows them crickets?

Not a fan of that button, now raiding even gets more diff and takes quite a time to find a good target , and this is what the game a.o. Is all about you raid / att get cash to manage your resources. Give me back the days before this button.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    I love this button. It means that all these losers with huge stats but 100k IPH can get out of my base and back in their cardboard box. It's great.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Just curious but what good will a screenshot do now that the buildings have been collected?

I posted which version of Android app this is occuring on, the app was downloaded from the 1mobile market. The device is an Android tablet running 4.0. If you like I can send in tickets which would likely provide better data.
    Yes, go ahead and place in a support ticket with as much information as possible. Screenshots before and after could help.

Post Count
    It's nice to avoid a general question on a public forum.

Thanks for such great customer service.