Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

At least take them down for everyone. This is pretty unfair on those who can't get access to free gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

We are aware that Android players are not receiving rewards for the watching the video offers. We are working to get this resolved. Until further notice, please note that video offers will not be awarding currency at this time for Android.

We will update everyone once this is resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
    Will Android uses get compensation since ios members still get plenty ??

Not one single video for almost 2weeks now,,,never got alot of video,s over here in the netherlands but absolutly nothing is total crap

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

We are aware that Android players are not receiving rewards for the watching the video offers. We are working to get this resolved. Until further notice, please note that video offers will not be awarding currency at this time for Android.

We will update everyone once this is resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

So what's going to happen first? The second coming of Christ or this fix?

Still no free gold, what is with delay, been almost two months

Same here. No vids for me. Gree, u just tried to fix something working fine and u screwed it up.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Please bring back free gold videos for droid

Yup, same here no videos or 1 video followed by it not paying out. Submitted 2 tickets and I get the form response "re-install the game as this issue has been fixed with the latest update." Well 10 re-installs later...still not fixed. What I find funny is that before Gree tried to "fix this issue", I never saw ONE SINGLE complaint from a player about videos not paying out. Now it seems like half the players don't get videos.