Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
    Quote Originally Posted by ncym View Post
    Spaden, I appreciate the reply but it is just incorrect. I did not choose to update to be "a guinea pig" first of all I am too smart for that and have been playing too long to be dumb enough to choose to be the first to download a update. Second, it was an automatic update and sent to devices that had trouble paying gold after watching the video as tadaaah said. We had no choice! So not only were we already at the disadvantage of not getting all our gold for the vides we watched we also now have no opportunity to even try to watch a video. The proper way to handle this would have been to stop all video offers for everyone, then fix the problem, then start the offers for everyone. Also while in the process of fixing it figure out how much gold people earned and did not get and give it to them. The way it was done is just simply not fair to those people that do not have the chance to do offers while others still have that chance.
    Okay I must admit that I have been on vacation so not 100% sure about the release dates but I have version 5.2.7 on my main device where it still works

How much gold are you really missing out on??
    I try constantly throughout the day and am only able to watch maybe 2 videos
    so missing out on 4 gold doesn't upset me much!!

Quote Originally Posted by ncym View Post
    Tadaaah, I understand and appreciate every attempt to make this game better, however if I lose my free gold and 85% of crime city does not this is a disadvantage to me and the other 15% who lost there button. I was getting probably an average of 20 gold a day with a rare video not giving me 2 gold. 20 free gold a day is better then 0! I feel like everyone who is losing out on this should be compensated 15-20 gold a day for every day this is down. Everyone else is getting free gold why are a few just left out in the cold?
    I never got 20 free gold a day, so you have had an unfair advantage over people like me. If they listen to your suggestion and just start handing over 20 free gold a day, then myself and everyone else should be compensated retroactively for all the free gold you have already received and we haven't. See how that "leveling the playing field" works?

I totally agree with UKwildcat....I had no issues getting videos and I relied on those videos along with my budgetted purchase of gold to move ahead in this game. I will not be purchasing any gold until the videos are reinstated. I am sure there is a way to resolve this better without "punishing" the lot that had no issues to begin with.

hope one day gree can update something cool without braking something cooler, please find a way to compensate your loyal old players who are now disadvantaged for staying update with YOUR updates rather than the typical " we are aware of the problem we have caused and we are working on it while you get disadvantaged response" thanks

I never got gold on my androids anymore but my iOS still gets them even after the updates

I never had any problems when I watch videos to get 2 gold bars per videos, Maybe I was Lucky, I have Samsung Note 2. But It really sucks after new updates of CC ver 5.3 The Video offer button is gone I hope that gets resolved real soon!

They keep telling us they shut it off, then why are iOS users still getting videos?

Seems like they shut it off for androids only

I have an iPad and an iPhone. My iPad has gotten videos all along and still does. My iPhone hasn't gotten videos in probably 2 months so it's not just android users. Why I can get them on one iOS device but not another, idk. But it's a fact and it's frustrating when only one of my accts can use gold.

Any word on when the video option will be operating again?

Dont update free videos still working for me.

My ipad is still paying out free gold please don't ruin it for us smart ios users because you have a pos droid

Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cali View Post
    Dont update free videos still working for me.
    It made me update today It was the only thing I could do to get back in the game. Now I have no video button.

Any updates on this?
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

Quote Originally Posted by The Night Prowler View Post
    It made me update today It was the only thing I could do to get back in the game. Now I have no video button.
    Same here I was forced to update today oh well I should have bought ios