Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last

With my 2 iOS accounts still pulling 2-4 videos every 48 hours; when will GREE hook Droid Users back up & (lmao!) give us a credit...

probably same time that they:

1) expand to level 300
    2) adjust EPIC BOSS Tier System so that High Lvl accounts can actually finish & new lvl 15 accounts can't shoot to lvl 100 Boss on single hit!
    3) Run a RAID BOSS without adding 2 Billion Health to the Lvl 100 Boss for consecutive Events

etc, etc

GREE Really put the GREED into alleged FREE Games
    LoM & SC

See that Sub Forum for Trades/Help?
    Proud to have been a Prime Mover in it's Creation!

You think they show ads without being compensated?
    I dunno about you..but most of the videos I see are Clash of Clans, Hay Day and Boom Beach- none of which are Gree titles. You think Gree is going to advertise for the competition for free?

Quote Originally Posted by WTG Syndicate (624475065) View Post
    This is all about free gold which doe snot make Gree any money. It will not be a priority to be fixed so in the meantime the honest gamers among us either do without or pay up. This used to be a great game.....

Hey Gree developers, it has been long enough since the video button is gone. You must have at least 1 competent programmer to fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69 View Post
    With my 2 iOS accounts still pulling 2-4 videos every 48 hours; when will GREE hook Droid Users back up & (lmao!) give us a credit...

probably same time that they:

1) expand to level 300
    2) adjust EPIC BOSS Tier System so that High Lvl accounts can actually finish & new lvl 15 accounts can't shoot to lvl 100 Boss on single hit!
    3) Run a RAID BOSS without adding 2 Billion Health to the Lvl 100 Boss for consecutive Events

etc, etc

GREE Really put the GREED into alleged FREE Games
    Well said, exactly what my thoughts are!

Quote Originally Posted by WTG Syndicate (624475065) View Post
    This is all about free gold which doe snot make Gree any money. It will not be a priority to be fixed so in the meantime the honest gamers among us either do without or pay up. This used to be a great game.....
    Companies pay advertisers to advertise their products and/or services. Advertisers then pay game developers to show the ads in their service/product. The free gold feature allows Gree to earn extra revenue from people who don't pay them directly through their app store. Priority or not, it is still in Gree's interest to resolve the issue.

If it helps any android players to feel even a tiny bit better, tapjoy has not worked on my iOS for months. It just shows a black screen that says "come back later for more offers". For some reason visiting the tapjoy website crashes my ipad, so I get the impression this isn't an issue that's entirely on the Gree end.

The same may be true for the video offers (which come from adcolony, not tapjoy). It is possible that these third party services offered through Gree's products experience issues over which Gree has little or no control. It would not surprise me at all if the "free gold button" was removed temporarily in order to reduce the volume of tickets complaining about videos not awarding the game currency they are supposed to. Gree is aware of the issue, but people will still send tickets asking for their missing gold if they participate in offers and receive nothing in return.

Recruits!

HcH is recruiting!! We have some spots open for ACTIVE members! Top 500 syndicate with 153 bonuses, and no gold requirements! Three simple rules, the free chat app groupme is mandatory, participation in all major syndicate events, and donations run fri-sun. DL has 84 mil defense! Instant stats boost!! 284-389-916!! We will also talk mergers!

Are the gree technicians so dumb that they cant fix it... or we r that dumb to believe this garbage!

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Walenga View Post
    HcH is recruiting!! We have some spots open for ACTIVE members! Top 500 syndicate with 153 bonuses, and no gold requirements! Three simple rules, the free chat app groupme is mandatory, participation in all major syndicate events, and donations run fri-sun. DL has 84 mil defense! Instant stats boost!! 284-389-916!! We will also talk mergers!
    Top 500 with no gold requirements? OMG! Btw there are a dedicated forum for recruiting..

For old versions of ios free videos do not work...

Quote Originally Posted by Killer p View Post
    Well said, exactly what my thoughts are!
    If only GREEd ever. Get round to doing anything that's not about costing gold !

were not even getting the free video tab

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by mugsyny View Post
    were not even getting the free video tab
    Welcome to the cult of GREEd as FUNzio has fully gone from this game! No vid gold means more gold sales even thought means less FUN!

Sometimes it shows in my iPhone that "watch 4 more videos to earn 2 gold", why this actually happen?

Quote Originally Posted by ukwildcats5 View Post
    I'm on android and never had any problems at all. Now I am stuck without free gold when there was nothing wrong to begin with. Smh
    Starting to pay for me

Still nothing on my iPhone, and I'm current on updates. iPad still fine!