Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

Seems we have new mods to answer our questions

But they never do

Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    Seems we have new mods to answer our questions

But they never do
    It hard to walk down in to the basement where the over paid under qualified programmers lurk in their cave and ask a question.

Or send an email

Gold

I have 3accounts.
    Main on iPad, and i can watch for gold.
    Android phone and android tablet both dont even have the button to watch a vid.. I only see the offer button..

We all know its gone.... but till when?? Shortly ... recently.... couple of months.... end of the year.... or till when someone decides, " yup, its been long enough ....time to put the android users out of their misery"

I feel... its just being unfair! I got 4 accounts, all on droid! And really pisses me off!

I still can't get them on my iPhone, iPad yes. So while Gree may or may not be "looking into it" it's not just android.

Quote Originally Posted by Michel van der Ploeg View Post
    I have 3accounts.
    Main on iPad, and i can watch for gold.
    Android phone and android tablet both dont even have the button to watch a vid.. I only see the offer button..
    Same here--haven't had video offer button on my android tabs for awhile now👎
    Barlow~The Indians™

"Once in his life every man is entitled to fall madly in love with a gorgeous redhead.” ❤️
    ― Lucille Ball

they have integrated video in offer button itself...if u click offer button it will display list of offer available most of them would be app install offer but couple of offer says video in right end if u click them it will play video....
    i have used it for couple of days...but now whenever i click offer button it says no offer available at this moment

ridiculous

When are then videos coming back. Was working fine for me and friends so why stop for all. Knee someone who had an issue and all they did was clear the data for the app in their phone and all worked fine from there.

Video not working

Watch a video : Summer fashion goes to link that sais Her Thing- Starbucks V1-TJ- 5916947 August 13,2014 • By jake and it doesn't load a video.

Maybe it won't return.. I found out that if I click "offers" then I get the option to see 1 or 2 videos (I'm from Denmark so don't get that many options) but if I go through a proxy in the US I have gotten up to 9 videos in a day.. The downside is that it only pays out 1 gold like in the old days..

Maybe someday we will get this back
    Level: Low
    Stats: Beast

That is all....

The offers from tapjoy.com are not paying out either. How should I proceed?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaden View Post
    Maybe it won't return.. I found out that if I click "offers" then I get the option to see 1 or 2 videos (I'm from Denmark so don't get that many options) but if I go through a proxy in the US I have gotten up to 9 videos in a day.. The downside is that it only pays out 1 gold like in the old days..
    Your lucky you get 2 per day. I've only got 1 video till now
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Bottom Line

This is all about free gold which doe snot make Gree any money. It will not be a priority to be fixed so in the meantime the honest gamers among us either do without or pay up. This used to be a great game.....