Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

Video Offers Not Paying Out

Hello,

We are aware that Android players are not receiving rewards for the watching the video offers. We are working to get this resolved. Until further notice, please note that video offers will not be awarding currency at this time for Android.

We will update everyone once this is resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

video offers not available in many regions... didn't c any video offer since I started playing 2 years back..

Always shows no video available currently.

Do something about it too.. Thanks

It's not working on my iPhone either....

Video offers have been turned off until we can get this resolved. Thank you for your patience.

I'm still at least getting them on my iPad....

im on android and its working for me getting gold from video offers

Video gold offers

Tadaaah, I understand and appreciate every attempt to make this game better, however if I lose my free gold and 85% of crime city does not this is a disadvantage to me and the other 15% who lost there button. I was getting probably an average of 20 gold a day with a rare video not giving me 2 gold. 20 free gold a day is better then 0! I feel like everyone who is losing out on this should be compensated 15-20 gold a day for every day this is down. Everyone else is getting free gold why are a few just left out in the cold?

Ncym

Free gold are still working for those who didn't update cc last week.

Got new version on my tab where it's not working and old on mobile where here I still get gold.. Want the new version but I'm not gonna update before they fix it

Next time there is an update get someone else to test it for you

Spaden, I appreciate the reply but it is just incorrect. I did not choose to update to be "a guinea pig" first of all I am too smart for that and have been playing too long to be dumb enough to choose to be the first to download a update. Second, it was an automatic update and sent to devices that had trouble paying gold after watching the video as tadaaah said. We had no choice! So not only were we already at the disadvantage of not getting all our gold for the vides we watched we also now have no opportunity to even try to watch a video. The proper way to handle this would have been to stop all video offers for everyone, then fix the problem, then start the offers for everyone. Also while in the process of fixing it figure out how much gold people earned and did not get and give it to them. The way it was done is just simply not fair to those people that do not have the chance to do offers while others still have that chance.

I'm on android and never had any problems at all. Now I am stuck without free gold when there was nothing wrong to begin with. Smh

So you made an announcement that a new update was out and also listed the "features" that were in the new update.....but kinda left out that android users would no lonher get video offers! Not an unfair advantage towards iOS at all huh? I mean itts awful...5 ppl complained about not getting gold for watching videos so now ALL android users suffer for your idiotic "solution" to the problem. Let me know when you all take your heads out of your asses

Also please don't try to make it seem that you listened when we said we wanted to sort our inventory(for at least the past year), the only reason that change was made is because you saw the **** show that happened in MW when you didnt have that option and street assault at the same time. You do nothing to improve the game for the customer but make changes when you know it will keep your staff numbers low and not get as many tickets....guess i shall start overflowing the staff with useless tickets, have fun

I was getting videos and was credited gold for them too. After the update, there's no button for that
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Wait - Are you guys complaining about not getting something that is essentially free?
    Definition of Game: A competitive activity involving skill, chance, or endurance on the part of two or more persons who play according to a single set of rules, usually for their own amusement or for that of spectators.

As the rules in CC differ by level, does that stop it being classed as a game?

Quote Originally Posted by cynicalmofo View Post
    Wait - Are you guys complaining about not getting something that is essentially free?
    Yup sure am! Being its not free for advertisers and gree and ad colony get compensated for advertising....essentially free to players but gree still getting the reward. Businesses dont make these deals for the players health but there own....guess your either an idiot who spends too much without supplementing your own spending, an iOS user or just plain stupid...your choice where you want to fall in that statement but no matter what have an irrevelant point....keep moving please as this obviously doesn't pertain to you