Video Offers Not Paying Out - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Offers Not Paying Out

Lurker
    Post Count
    same here android s3 no gold vid's for months finally got a few but didn't get the
    gold

Post Count
    Just watch another video on ios and still no gold rewarded.....and no mention by mods on the ios issue.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    THe problem with me is i watch the videos then i dont get given any gold which i say is even worse because u waste ur time watching the videos then get nothing for it

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Video offers have been temporarily disabled while we continue to investigate this issue.

Please also note that all gold from third party video offers is provided by a third party company. At this time, we are not able to provide credits for gold not received, as GREE is unable to verify that offers were completed.

We will keep you updated when we have more information!
    Any update on this issue? I understand that you are probably doing a root cause analysis but even a "We are still working this issue but the ETA is still unknown" would be nice.

Thanks,

Lurker
    Post Count

"We are still working this issue but the ETA is still unknown" (lol)

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yeah, they've been ignoring our pleading about this issue for 2 months to try to fix it before they needed to admit the problem. Suffice to say your fix didn't work, please keep trying.

Verbose Veteran Captain Buck Slayer's Avatar
    All warfare is based on deception - Sun Tzu
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Dog

Thanks for the ipdate

Lurker
    Post Count

vids

Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    These are now working again, but there may be some lag in receiving the rewards.
    Tadaah, I have started getting the free gold vids on my iOS devices again, but still do not have the option on my android devices.
    Thanks for looking into this.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I am on Android and still not getting the video offers either. When will this be fixed?

Videos are working a 100% for me on IOS.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Now I'm not getting any videos at all on my droid device,my account on ipad1 does not also,but my account on ipad2 gets a bunch

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I've turned in 4 tickets or this over the last 10 weeks and I get the same reply that posted in this thread by the same customer support rep!. I guess he working hard at fixing it as gree is cause all 4 of his replies are word for word as the one posted and the part if videos are allowed in your area is really the one that shows Eddie isn't even reading them.I wouldn't be asking for videos if I wasn't getting them before gree stopped them because they were illegal in my area and I wouldn't have gotten them in the first place!!Looks like his day at work consists of reply to all with that BS answer of his!.Two people in my faction got new phones and went from IOS to android and asked how do I put up playing this game on android..week later both quit the game ..said they shouldn't have bought a droid phone but gree isn't going to run their life over a game..2 down gree how many else are gone and how many more ?? But Eddie is on top of it!

Post Count

No Vids

This has been a problem for over 2 months now. I have a droid and yes I have the latest version and yes I am pissed off. Droids are always getting left behind. Who runs a company that takes over 2 months to fix a problem that reaches 50% of the clientele?!!! Get ur act together stop with the generic response's and FIX THIS!!!!!!!!

Post Count
    aGREEd,
    If we can't have it take it away from iOS too.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Doobster View Post
    aGREEd,
    If we can't have it take it away from iOS too.
    Hey steady on...dont get all pissed at iOS users, its not their fault. its free gold for gods sake...if you rely on it that much put your hand in your pocket like i do.