Video Offers Not Paying Out - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Video Offers Not Paying Out

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tadaah, seriously, are you ever going to bother fixing this for android or are we just going to have to live with this major disadvantage?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Knight View Post
    Tadaah, seriously, are you ever going to bother fixing this for android or are we just going to have to live with this major disadvantage?
    Android update from today states that video ads are fixed. Anyone can confirm?

Edit:No videos so far...
    Last edited by ju100; 08-27-2014 at 04:33 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    It is fixed today. You may need to go to Playstore and do an update. Got tons of video gold today.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    My main gets no videos, but my mini gets 5-6 a day. Both on iOS

Lurker
    Post Count
    I'm still not getting videos on my iPad 1st generation

Lurker
    Post Count
    Can you'll get with developers are someone,where I can update & get gold with iPad 1st generation users,I been playing game before 2rd generation was even out,I still got main on 1st gen.,mini on 2rd & 3rd on droid

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've had issues with iOS since Spring 2014. Many open tickets that never get resolved. Same bullsh*it replies. Only way to hurt Gree and their so called "Third party" is to notify they advertisers like I did. They will stop the funding once they get wind that watchers are pissed off that they are watching an ad for their product and not getting paid. This causes user/watcher dissatisfaction not only for Modern War but also puts a negative vibe towards the advertiser's product on the video you watched.

Just send complaints in to the advertisers...very easy to do! They are the ones that pay Gree and their "Third Party" and once that stops...less income coming in! Hurt them where they will feel it!!

Well that is just silly!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Solution to video offers not paying out

Guys I've got a tip from my Guild master that all that is blocking your video offer rewards is the screen auto rotation button. Remember to turn it on as it will affect whether you get rewarded or not. I hope this helps you as it did for me