GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Video Offers Not Paying Out

Social Media Manager
    Post Count

Video Offers Not Paying Out

Commanders,

We are aware that Android players are not receiving rewards for the watching the video offers. We are working to get this resolved. Until further notice, please note that video offers will not be awarding currency at this time for Android.

We will update everyone once this is resolved. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    These are now working again, but there may be some lag in receiving the rewards.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I check multiple times a day, and I havent had a video on my android account in months, in fact the button is not even there. Why? My IOS account has been working fine but Droid has been like this for ever.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same here and I put in a ticket gree says it's fixed. I sent a screen shot, and still they say fixed. It's been months is this grees way of trying to make you buy gold?

Post Count
    I'm on ios and I don't get gold from videos. Haven't in about a month as well.
    Support has been not so supportive.
    TKM - OFFICER

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yup happened with me on IoS, poor video count for months.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Strange. I have 3 accounts that are all ios. They all get +2 gold per video- anywhere from 1 - 15 per day.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Android here havent gotten vids in awhile, just keeps saying no videos at this time..

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I sent in a ticket for this exact problem. Of course this is what I got in return.

Eddie Davis, Aug 02*14:18

Hey Dennis,

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. Regarding a "Check back*tomorrow" message it is because there is no additional video content for you to watch on this account. GREE cannot guarantee that there will always be new video content, as that is determined by the third party advertiser. Additionally, if you are in a market where your App store does not support the use of the third party advertiser, you will not receive any video offers.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Please let me know if you need further assistance with your game.

Regards,

Eddie Davis
    GREE Support.

Dennis Schall, Aug 02*10:44

please tell me whats going on. I haven't had a video in almost two months. IOS users get 2 gold per vid and bragging about how they get 11 videos in 5 minutes. Again android users are being "punished".*

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Issues like this is exactly why they should put out a gold producing building.

Player Experience
    Post Count
    Video offers have been temporarily disabled while we continue to investigate this issue.

Please also note that all gold from third party video offers is provided by a third party company. At this time, we are not able to provide credits for gold not received, as GREE is unable to verify that offers were completed.

We will keep you updated when we have more information!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tardavic View Post
    Video offers have been temporarily disabled while we continue to investigate this issue.

Please also note that all gold from third party video offers is provided by a third party company. At this time, we are not able to provide credits for gold not received, as GREE is unable to verify that offers were completed.

We will keep you updated when we have more information!
    Well not to dig too deep into it however you claim gree can not verify if a video is watched or not but in your game code it states that each account is allowed a maximum 20 videos a day. So there is a way to verify on gree's end.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count

Compensation...?

Is there any way to compensate for people on the Android platforms to receive free gold for not being able to watch videos for a while? Maybe 100 gold? I usually do my best to watch videos as often as possible to help obtain some gold, but like most people have been stating, I have not been able to for a little while now (exact time when videos stopped working is unknown).

Thank you for considering this as a means to help those who haven't been able to watch videos.

MW Code: 756-471-058
    Attack: 10,884,558
    Defense: 12,280,834

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen. Nailor View Post
    Is there any way to compensate for people on the Android platforms to receive free gold for not being able to watch videos for a while? Maybe 100 gold? I usually do my best to watch videos as often as possible to help obtain some gold, but like most people have been stating, I have not been able to for a little while now (exact time when videos stopped working is unknown).

Thank you for considering this as a means to help those who haven't been able to watch videos.

MW Code: 756-471-058
    Attack: 10,884,558
    Defense: 12,280,834

No, as I have stated a million times IT'S NOT working for my iOS account either. Everyone mentions android including the mods but no one addresses how on iOS it doesn't payout gold either. Well on my account.
    TKM - OFFICER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded Fusion View Post
    No, as I have stated a million times IT'S NOT working for my iOS account either. Everyone mentions android including the mods but no one addresses how on iOS it doesn't payout gold either. Well on my account.
    Sorry, I know a few people in my faction with iPhone's and they haven't had any issue with watching videos. Either way, my question above remains valid. Any chance we could get some courtesy gold for thw trouble of not being able to watch any videos.