Argentina Cycle - General Asador's Elite LTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Argentina Cycle - General Asador's Elite LTQ NPCs & Walkthroughs

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm sitting out. Not worth the prize. Can get smthg similar in stats free doing a few raid bosses

Lurker
    Post Count
    Unbelievable. Over 16k energy for a 24 hr event? At the Normal level? Unreal. Gree - how stupid is that? The lower level players are really starting to hate this game. We have zero chance of ever catching up.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    The health regen is sweet... but the -5% is kinda meager... being that the boosts are progressive, a regen time of 45min would drop to only 42:15 or something like that... I do miss the days of the -20% health regen. Those were nice.

The cheapest route would be to buy all three units in the store for 1780 gold each.
    ...at 3.5 vaults for a -5% health regen, this LTQ might not be worth doing
    Will have to see what other boost units are offered during days 2 & 3
    Last edited by TheDanimal; 08-04-2014 at 10:28 AM.

Post Count
    Yep,I'm out,that must be 3 or 4 events I've not finished recently and I'm +21 ,just ridiculous greed yet again!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDanimal View Post
    The health regen is sweet... but the -5% is kinda meager... being that the boosts are progressive, a regen time of 45min would drop to only 42:15 or something like that... I do miss the days of the -20% health regen. Those were nice.

The cheapest route would be to buy all three units in the store for 1750 gold each.
    ...at 3.5 vaults for a -5% health regen, this LTQ might not be worth doing
    Will have to see what other boost units are offered during days 2 & 3
    3x 20% defense for daily finish! that will get some takers! inf, ground & sea.

Post Count
    Ugh 5% health regen is just a bonus for those finishing all three days. Its the final prizes of each day that ultimately make or break the ltq.
    personally I would take 3x 20% def mods without complaining.
    TKM - OFFICER

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I remember getting -20% health regen for no gold. +2 to energy for 200 gold. Any1 spending money on these is just down right crazy.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    I remember getting -20% health regen for no gold. +2 to energy for 200 gold. Any1 spending money on these is just down right crazy.
    As much as I hate to buy gold, I would easily buy gold to pay 200 gold in order to finish an event that gave a +2/3/4 energy... Wish I had heard about this game back in the beginning...

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Those who need the -5% health regen are those non gold players. If u r using gold to refill what is the point of finishing this event with 5100 gold?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Modern War Forum GF View Post
    3x 20% defense for daily finish! that will get some takers! inf, ground & sea.
    excellent point. Overlooked that by mistake. I'll have to revise my review & include that later

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Really? Most players can hit 99.999% of all players now. What's the point?!??

Those 20% might add 50M def, if you're lucky. So many attacks are north of 1B, again, what's the point?

Spending 5K gold to decrease your regen by a minute or 2? How does that save the gold spent?

If I did this, it would give me another 6 FA's over a 5 day period (of raid boss) for only 5000 gold? I can spend 150 gold to buy those FA's. If I shorten my wait time per hit by 30 seconds, that gives me another hit every 6 hours during war? 5000 gold for that? No way.

Don't be foolish; don't do this.
    Last edited by Thorm V2; 08-03-2014 at 07:01 PM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Exactly Thorm! Great point!

Aside from that, just wanted to say thank you to The Danimal, Larry Jackson, and anyone else who constantly puts the time and effort (and money) into getting all this data and posting it on here. It has helped me decide whether or not do participate in events (usually deciding not to because too much gold required). But again, thank you guys.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree logic:

The players want health regen bonus? OK Cool, lets wait a year to build up anticipation. Then give the lowest % possible, for $500. TEN TIMES the price of a full regular video game. Lets only make it available to the players who wont need or use it.

My logic:

No thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think if Gree had their time over again. they would have never offered up those 20% & 25% health regen bonuses and they have no intention of doing it again. Unfortunately I have only been playing for 7 months and will probably never get a decent regen time for my account. It has me wondering if I should just cut my losses now and stop playing. Waiting 7 months for a 5% health regen that costs so much is a huge kick in the guts for all of the newer players like myself. They obviously don't care about any of their customers.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggoo View Post
    I think if Gree had their time over again. they would have never offered up those 20% & 25% health regen bonuses and they have no intention of doing it again. Unfortunately I have only been playing for 7 months and will probably never get a decent regen time for my account. It has me wondering if I should just cut my losses now and stop playing. Waiting 7 months for a 5% health regen that costs so much is a huge kick in the guts for all of the newer players like myself. They obviously don't care about any of their customers.
    Quit while you're as not heavily invested in your character. Either go free and have no expectations from Gree or quit while you can.