60 wins? Seriously?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 60 wins? Seriously?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

60 wins? Seriously?

This has gotta be a mistake... With the gawd awful 20 minute match times, how the H E double hockey sticks do you think we'll get that?

I'll answer: goooollllllddddddd and not happening anyway.

You now have helped me make my decision to quit supporting this game.

Post Count
    Lol, I was just gonna post about this.

I too call BS! 60 for streaks n 55 total wins is BS. It was fine before. Why the change?

Whatevs...I can't stop the crack anyway...haha

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Why change? More gold dude from streak teams that spend. Force those that don't spend "enough" to spend more to get final goals.

Post Count
    Gree must be drunk, great way to push players out... Thats for sure
    Facta Non Verba

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    It may bee a free to play game, but deep down, it is a pay to win
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    I can see less getting to 60 wins & completing the streaks, but would somebody quit over this?

Most don't get too far with streaks anyway thanks to the mysterious matching algorithm.
    IMHO, GREE only made it harder for a select few.
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry omg moment!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    I can see less getting to 60 wins & completing the streaks, but would somebody quit over this?

Most don't get too far with streaks anyway thanks to the mysterious matching algorithm.
    IMHO, GREE only made it harder for a select few.
    Well that's the whole business model of our synd....streaks, so yes looks like we quitting coz we can't even get 60 battles in 90% the time, normally 58/59 going non stop, coz if you didn't and win them all, failure....but did have our "record" 61-0 last war so yes why spend if its unachievable and the 55 system worked excellent...completed streaks in 6 odd wars in a row.
    Last edited by rysherb78; 08-01-2014 at 04:49 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

You wont quit

Do people forget that gree is a business. What's the goal of a business? To Make Money! What this means is no more watching the LB to avoid stronger syn. Now you really have to spend gold to streak. Otherwise request overtime or join a smart syn.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rysherb78 View Post
    Well that's the whole business model of our synd....streaks, so yes looks like we quitting coz we can't even get 60 battles in 90% the time, normally 58/59 going non stop, coz if you didn't and win them all, failure....but did have our "record" 61-0 last war so yes why spend if its unachievable and the 55 system worked excellent...completed streaks in 6 odd wars in a row.
    LOL you are one of the syns that gree examines in depth after each war and determines next steps. They want to push envelope to get more spend.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    LOL you are one of the syns that gree examines in depth after each war and determines next steps. They want to push envelope to get more spend.
    Well their "plan" ain't gonna work well, we spend same every war....and only do so for rank after streaks....so if we can't get streaks its not worth spending our IP minimum for no streaks. Spending isn't the failure here, we hit that target for GREE, its TIME! And with the 24hr and now a crazy RB health don't you think they made enough "extra revenue" already..??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Yep...they keep tweaking things! Never consistent and don't care much about what their players are saying. I'm loving getting lower ip for this war(NOT) ...I'm at same lvl as last war only thing that changed is that I'm a bit stronger. Yet my ip points lower than last and previous 3 day war. These new war goals suck!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    55 wins are needed for 10/10 on the win goal.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Only a handful of teams actually finished all streak goals. I imagine its in the mid single figures now. No way gree is making any more money off this. Maybe a hundred extra bucks?
    Pagoda no good.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The final streak goal is still 11 wins.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleR7 View Post
    This has gotta be a mistake... With the gawd awful 20 minute match times, how the H E double hockey sticks do you think we'll get that?

I'll answer: goooollllllddddddd and not happening anyway.

You now have helped me make my decision to quit supporting this game.
    The mollies can get 60 wins easily. Why can't you?