Co-leaders

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Co-leaders

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Co-leaders

It would be nice to be able to have co-leaders for several reason.
    1) more than one person could do fortifications.
    2) when doing war they could split shifts and still have full control.
    3) would keep some organization in case leader has device problems or real life problems and cannot get on.
    4) during server issues, maybe one would be able to be on if other is locked out.
    5) Prevent a "hijack" of a faction. say several jump to help another team and the guy left behind decides to demote people so he is only one with power or just deletes all and uses all faction bonuses to build new team. this has happened in the past.

Post Count
    Sounds lik a good idea.
    My current faction has no leader due to device issues.
    I'm the only officer and can't jump as I'm the only one who can declare war.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Is this not the reason why there is officers? But maybe there should be like a deputy leader of some sort?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a great idea, and yes that's the function of the officers, but sadly they can't do any of that stuff till they are fully able to do so in the game. Unless your playing a different game than the rest of us are, our officers in our faction can only accept new members

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    It's a great idea, and yes that's the function of the officers, but sadly they can't do any of that stuff till they are fully able to do so in the game. Unless your playing a different game than the rest of us are, our officers in our faction can only accept new members and declare war. Gree has done it in other games so why not this one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Agreed. Co-leader would prevent a lot of problems that you listed (and that most of us have experienced at one point or another). They can have all the same privileges as the main leader except they can't boot the main leader.
    Through chaos comes clarity

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I like it. Please implement for all the games. Especially agree with item 3. Would also make the merging of factions friendlier, the incoming group's leader could still carry the title/duties instead of "demotion" to officer.
    Last edited by Sticker; 08-01-2014 at 08:50 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Not a bad idea. If not co-leaders, then maybe a first officer that can do all ldr functions with the exception of maybe booting!!

Post Count
    This has been asked for for a long time. Perhaps now since we are seeing some long requested updates.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    I think this is a great idea! I also think there should be better tools for officers...a better way to keep track of donations and participation.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Very much needed! This would be a great add MODS.

Banned
    Post Count
    I have about 12 trusted members that can run the faction in a heartbeat. I can leave town and not worry about a thing. I either hand over leadership temporarily and will get it right back when I return. I like the idea but you can work it out if you have trusted teammates without that option.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This is a great idea and should be implemented. So, if leader loses device or is out of wi-fi range, someone can easily take over.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    good idea. would come in handy