My time in KA has finally come to and END!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My time in KA has finally come to and END!

Threaded View

Post Count

My time in KA has finally come to and END!

Finally i am Free of this KA addictions!

Anyways, it was the greatest ride fighting with all the Legends of FUN for 10 wars. And moved to SB1 & SB4 for the next 12 wars, & my last 3 wars with FIB until i lay my Sword to rest.

With all those Conquest individual recycle prizes, KA had change much & is getting out of hand for those light gems spender. And killing those Rats, Worms, Bugs, & other insects in LTQ over & over again & got tired & worn out killing those things every week. And I have enough on feeding Gree's children...

Anyhow, the only priceless on playing this game is meeting people from around the world. Especially that tradition i started for sharing RL pic celebration 2 hrs before the war ends. It was awesome to see everyone what they look like & the places they lived...

And for those who are still playing & especially those RKs - i wonder how much total you spent on this game.. Mine is only around $2k - this amount not even 1/4 on the expenses they spent on this game. Yes, the game is fun like everyone said but the addiction is hard to stop sometimes. Enough said from me, Lol!

Anyways, thanks a whole lot everyone & for all those people i've met in Kakao Chat room, FUN Legends - you know who you are & we still chat in our FUN Legends room & also here in the Forum. And this is for Sam an SB leader - "Who said my SA Spurs are old & can't win Championship, huh?" 4 games to 1 & a complete payback time from last year down 3 games to 4 only - in Best of 7 in NBA Finals. LJ is going back home though & no more Miami Heat title run, Lol!

Take care everyone here in KA & so long..

*i still play MW & see you on the other side for those who play...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 07-31-2014 at 05:48 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!