GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Remaining Quests For This Cycle

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Question Remaining Quests For This Cycle

With the next 3-day war just a few days away (which, I would like to reemphasize, we would REALLY appreciate you re-thinking), that still leaves 4 quests before then. Could we perhaps have a time table about when these events will take place so we can at least try to figure out some basic scheduling before war? It would be very much appreciated. Not asking for exact hours of the day or anything like that, just knowing if "Hex Runes" is scheduled for today or tomorrow would be nice, for example. Thanks in advance.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    RB is about 5-6 days so it will start Monday or a lil earlier. Rest doesn t matter.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    RB is about 5-6 days so it will start Monday or a lil earlier. Rest doesn t matter.
    I was going to say that RB would probably start Monday....
    Cheap refill Friday again, you know that is how Gree is going to get people to fight and gem this war

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    I was going to say that RB would probably start Monday....
    Cheap refill Friday again, you know that is how Gree is going to get people to fight and gem this war
    RB refill is equal to war refill

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree is probably going to overlap the Rb & eb again because they know how much we appreciate that

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree does whatever the can to make us buy gems to be used to finish the quest. Not sure why they just don't add the "d" at the end if the consort name we all know it is what it stands for!

I just wish the fix the free gems menu to back where it was when it was auto play video's. The rate of video's we see now has dropped by 90%. Use to be able to get 20-40 gems a week now it's like 10 if I am lucky.