GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: beginner needs tips

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    A good way to grow is doing good in battle of empire city. This is basically an event where all syndicates go up against each other. The syndicate to score the most IP wins. The amount of IP you have after the war determines your syndicate rank. If you want to get a good individual prize, try to attack the highest levels with people under your stats and if you are really serious you can purchase gold to score more IP.
    You're basically telling him to do PvP.
    BRAVO 6 lvl167 7B/3.3B 172mil IPH
    Asphalt Assassins

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    lol I still remember when 1shot suggested banking each building separately so the 10% bank fee wasn't as much. That was classic
    Last edited by TobysPaw; 07-31-2014 at 07:04 PM.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TobysPaw View Post
    lol I still remember when 1shot suggested banking each building separately so the 10% bank fee wasn't as much. That was classic
    Don't make fun of him, he could be a famous person
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Classic lol

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Best advice-

Quit while you're ahead.
    No, I'm not who you might think I am.

Quote Originally Posted by krimesity View Post
    can someone paypal me $4,100.00 so I can buy enough in-game cash to get the weapon?

Post Count
    Have to filter the advices / persons who gave. Some are realy good / some are haters. hehe a good tip is to find a good syndicate. I have to do . push my posts to start a request - later guys

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by 1Shot View Post
    A good way to grow is doing good in battle of empire city. This is basically an event where all syndicates go up against each other. The syndicate to score the most IP wins. The amount of IP you have after the war determines your syndicate rank. If you want to get a good individual prize, try to attack the highest levels with people under your stats and if you are really serious you can purchase gold to score more IP.
    This does not work anymore
    Attacking a higher level does not guarantee you high IP

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Hey there,

There are lots of different play styles. Some fit other better. Let's not call people dumb. Thanks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hey there,

There are lots of different play styles. Some fit other better. Let's not call people dumb. Thanks.
    Ok Tadaaah we will start calling 1shot A genius (irony)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Classic genius lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thatkidyouknow View Post
    Don't make fun of him, he could be a famous person
    Haha what a famous genius

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa Cali View Post
    Haha what a famous genius
    You are just making yourself look stupid...
    You can look at this kids latest posts and see he only comments on posts that I reply to. What a stalker...
    Last edited by 1Shot; 08-03-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Did you really suggest that 1shot?

I wouldn't worry about if you have great or terrible stats anymore. Find a way that you enjoy playing, and just follow that route.
    Gree has made stats in the game irrelevant. If you get strong, you get placed with stronger people, if you are weak then your rival list will show weaker people. There is zero incentive for you now to worry about your stats.
    Decide now, early on in your cc career wether you will be a gold spender or not, I'd recomend not.
    LTQ: for now if say do the first few levels, get some decent weapons to start your stats off. Generally though if you aren't a gold spender, you won't finish LTQ so they aren't worth doing.
    Epic boss: you should be able to finish this event straight from the off. Always push to level 100. This is where the tiers come in. Tier 1: level 1-25 Tier 2: level 26-50 and so on.
    Raid boss: I'd recommend seeing if a syn will take you In to help build your stats and be as active in RB as possible. More prizes so quicker build of stats. This event will be god as you won't gain massive xp so will stay lower level.
    War: if you aren't going to be a decent spender, wars are pretty pointless now. Anything over top 250 the prizes are pretty useless.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is there a maximum energy amount? Is there some amount of energy where it's pointless to have more than that amount? Thanks for any help

Post Count
    I think 1 billion would just be silly...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.