Sludge Pup...Boost or no Boost? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sludge Pup...Boost or no Boost?

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    Apologies for the delayed response.

Let us offer you our sincerest apologies in this miscommunication. As advertised in game, there will be no bonus on the item Sludge Pup. Rest assured that we will handle this miscommunication internally and do our best to work towards minimizing these errors with better communication pipelines. We want you to have the correct information in order to plan our your game strategy. Again, we will work on our end to ensure this doesn't happen in the future and apologies for the miscommunication.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding on this matter.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Tadaaa, please thats not the way to handle it. when quest was still active ppl got responses from costumer service saying a bonus will be added. That information spread around in KA realm and to many guilds, so they decided to finish the GLTQ. I even received a mail from support 3 hours ago saying tze bonus will be added with nxt data deploy/push. Now to tell us there is no Bonus, although the units shows already in Bonus sections woth +0 is really annoying. Many won t he happy with this call. Thx anyway for clarification.

Gree, really?

Gree has an endless supply of apologies which have largely become rhetorical. Players were told during the event there would be a boost. Now, AFTER the fact, we're informed there will be no bonus. Gree needs to do the right thing and honor what GREE personnel, speaking on behalf of the company, told players during the quest. Then, deal internally with any miscommunication, and how to prevent it in the future.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tadaaah,

Thank you for the clarification on the Sludge Pup and that no boost as advertised in game is being applied contrary to the CSR e-mails that were telling everyone of an 8% beast defensive boost.

I did not see clarification of the Monkey Knight for Summon M for Monkey which was also advertised as no boost in game; however, there were also CSR emails after the quest was completed that indicated a 10% magic defensive boost.

Is Gree being consistent and awarding no boosts for both quests or inconsistent?

Same problem with two quests within less than a week.

Please clarify.

Whether I agree/disagree with boost/no boost for Sludge Pup, more important to me is that Gree's actions are consistent.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Good Joke, keep on dreaming. How long you are playing this game? 2 weeks?

Consistent Contributor Sandhawk's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    Good Joke, keep on dreaming. How long you are playing this game? 2 weeks?
    Says the guy who's been on the forum less than a month. Your posts are just as helpful as most trolls that reside here. And you have an awful lot of lip toward our senior members without due cause. Please think before you type and keep it constructive.
    Last edited by Sandhawk; 07-31-2014 at 07:49 PM.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandhawk View Post
    Says the guy who's been on the forum less than a month. Your posts are just as helpful as most trolls that reside here. And you have an awful lot of lip toward our senior members without due cause. Please think before you type and keep it constructive.
    Ignore the guy unless he finally decides to bring something of use to the forums

Post Count
    Ho well another round of iTunes claims incoming Gree and lost profits for you.yes iTunes giving refunds again for another Gree cock up.apple had enough of losing money too and they could start looking at pulling the plug on Gree games.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    Ignore the guy unless he finally decides to bring something of use to the forums
    You better check out my Thread about the "Defense Boost Issue" that happened after u attacked a rival. But prop that is way to high for you to even understand and/or notice. Issue was fixed cause of this btw. And now keep on going to believe you have any clue of KA.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Ho well another round of iTunes claims incoming Gree and lost profits for you.yes iTunes giving refunds again for another Gree cock up.apple had enough of losing money too and they could start looking at pulling the plug on Gree games.
    Yeah, i am sure thats what all KA players want, that apple pulling the plug??? People are claiming refunds over and iver for things that Gree actually fixed(like the hacker war). And then they use the reclaimed miney to buy more gems and continue playing. Those are the real cheaters and not any better than hackers. Pathetic....

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well well that was expected

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    With this issue I think you guys have no one really to blame but yourself.

When you went in game and got the splash screen there was never a bonus listed. So there was no need to start an email to Gree about it. If you don't want an unboosted 100k unit then don't do it. My guild did the quest without ever thinking there was supposed to be a boost. It's people that get greedy that start these problems, because on face value there wasn't supposed to be anything more. Yes Gree is at fault for some emails saying there would be an added bonus. However, you have all played this game long enough to know that they aren't the best at following through.

Blame Gree all you want for this one but the real blame lies within yourself. Splash screen claimed no bonus, never did. There was never an official response from Gree it would be added. You jumped to conclusions when a response in a few emails said there would be.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayt View Post
    With this issue I think you guys have no one really to blame but yourself.

When you went in game and got the splash screen there was never a bonus listed. So there was no need to start an email to Gree about it. If you don't want an unboosted 100k unit then don't do it. My guild did the quest without ever thinking there was supposed to be a boost. It's people that get greedy that start these problems, because on face value there wasn't supposed to be anything more. Yes Gree is at fault for some emails saying there would be an added bonus. However, you have all played this game long enough to know that they aren't the best at following through.

Blame Gree all you want for this one but the real blame lies within yourself. Splash screen claimed no bonus, never did. There was never an official response from Gree it would be added. You jumped to conclusions when a response in a few emails said there would be.
    Sorry, krayt. I frequently agree with your position, But I disagree here. After the quest was finished, a boost apeared so emails to Gree questioning a unit with a zero boost. The response was that there WILL be a boost.

At that point the information was shared and many on the fence went ahead and completed . Now Taadaaah is saying no boost. You guys need to get your act together and stand by the message. If emails are sent from support indicating a boosts, then implement the boost. Plain and simple.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gal, I thought the email was sent prior to completion?
    I heard vaguely about the boost in groupme but never asked because splash screen never said there was a boost. So my guild completed the quest to get a 100k unit. Not sure about others, but that unit is huge in my collection. A boost is always nice but never expected to get one.

As for the email being shared, well I see now why Gree doesn't like us sharing their emails....
    It sucks that Gree employees aren't all on the same page. However, this quest was worth completing for the unit. The boost just would be a nice bonus