DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sludge Pup...Boost or no Boost?

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Sludge Pup...Boost or no Boost?

My guild completed the Beneath the Mud GLTQ. We won the "Sludge Pup."
    The splash screen does not show any bonus associated with this unit. Under my bonuses in my profile, the Sludge Pup shows +0 (null)
    A reply from Gree Support states:
    I would like to inform you that, if you complete "Heroic Guild: Beneath the Mud (15/15), you will received a bonus rewards of "Sludge Pup +8% Beast Defense.
    Signed, Eric GREE support

What is going on here? The last ILTQ had no bonus with it, but all of a sudden it has one. (Monkey Knight, +10% Magic Defense). This was not advertised, it just showed up @ a week later.

GREE, you need to get your act together. You can't change things up after the fact.
    I do believe that these LTQ units need a boost. After all, these LTQs are a lot of time and effort.

You can't publish they there is no boost, thus discouraging peepe from doing the LTQ, then suddenly adding a boost for those who did it anyway.
    Purple Squirrel

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I totally agree, tanks for bringing it up. Seems its now even too hard to add a Bonus ajnd advertise it as well.

Post Count
    Yep got the same null on bonus for sludge pup please fix as soon as possible Gree.

Post Count
    Don't hold your breath. We all know that Gree does not fix their mistakes. They just ignore them.

Remember the Glade Sniper? If you logged in at the right time and got the bugged one you get to keep it, but if you didn't, tough ṣhit.

Remember the Sky Pirate? Gree said they would remove them. Some people did get them removed, others kept them and still have them to this day. Oh, well.

The list goes on.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Bob, u r right
    Raistlin Majere is looking for new blood.

Our invitation code is :

286-596-675

Feel free to knock on our doors, or pm me

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree fixed a lot of things lately. So Bob is just bitter.

The Glade Sniper was never meant to be fixed anyway and every player on my rivals list has it, so if ur just as active to log in every week or two, don t blame Gree and stop whining.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    Don't hold your breath. We all know that Gree does not fix their mistakes. They just ignore them.

Remember the Glade Sniper? If you logged in at the right time and got the bugged one you get to keep it, but if you didn't, tough ṣhit.

Remember the Sky Pirate? Gree said they would remove them. Some people did get them removed, others kept them and still have them to this day. Oh, well.

The list goes on.

What is the bugged Glade Sniper?

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    On the splash sreen of the GLTQ there was no bonus for the sludge. Why does GREE mess up such things.
    A lot of guilds will not have tried to finish as there was no bonus visible and the ltq is hard in holiday time..
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Even better for the always active guilds.

Post Count
    I seen a reply from Gree stating there is a bonus and the was a mistake care to comment please Taa

Lurker
    Post Count
    Tadaaah,

Purple Squirrel put it very nicely.

There have been two quests (Summon M for Monkey and Beneath the Mud) which were advertised in game with no bonus, but apparently have boosts.

Some guilds and individual players decide whether to pursue a quest based on whether there is a bonus or no bonus.

Providing an unannounced boost is basically giving guilds/individuals an unfair game advantage.

I submitted a ticket on the Summon M for Monkey issue and was provided a pretty standard response that there is an undocumented boost and sorry for any inconvenience for choosing not to finish the quest.

It is much harder to correct a mistake once made, but I believe Gree has the ability to fix things and should fix it. Just an idea, but does Gree have the ability to script something to provide those that did not finish/chose not to finish the quest a very weak unit with a compensating boost which would effectively nullify the unadvertised quest boost?

Post Count
    No one received a boost that why this thread was made.But in our bonuses under boosts shows said boost as null.but again I not seen any said boost on a quest screen shot so there seems some confusion what going on.Gree support in a reply says there is a boost attached to this quest.But we seem to get ignored by our Gree forum support who could answer all theses questions.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex KA View Post
    Tadaaah,

Purple Squirrel put it very nicely.

There have been two quests (Summon M for Monkey and Beneath the Mud) which were advertised in game with no bonus, but apparently have boosts.

Some guilds and individual players decide whether to pursue a quest based on whether there is a bonus or no bonus.

Providing an unannounced boost is basically giving guilds/individuals an unfair game advantage.

I submitted a ticket on the Summon M for Monkey issue and was provided a pretty standard response that there is an undocumented boost and sorry for any inconvenience for choosing not to finish the quest.

It is much harder to correct a mistake once made, but I believe Gree has the ability to fix things and should fix it. Just an idea, but does Gree have the ability to script something to provide those that did not finish/chose not to finish the quest a very weak unit with a compensating boost which would effectively nullify the unadvertised quest boost?
    I agree. I chose not to complete the iLTQ as I didn't see the point in using a heap of Gems to finish for a unit with 79k Atk. However I would have done so if I had known there was a Boost attached.

Scott

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Simple solution, just do all Quests.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    HaHa, someone mentioned the Sky Pirate again. Love it. Seriously give us our bonuses Gree, that was a lot of time spent.
    And this is one reason our guild finishes every GLTQ within reason just in case, you never know with Gree. And if you finish early you may get a second Sky Pirate
    Last edited by mmalkove; 07-31-2014 at 07:18 AM.