because of this, im going to re post my math data from last war, it may not be accurate this go around, but maybe ittl help someone. i took 3 peoples attack data, and checked to see how the best attack method was. im going to be doing the same when the raid begins as well.

New raid looks like we will be fighting a ghostly spirit beast a millions times over. so. get your button mashing fingers ready.

Quote Originally Posted by sxespanky View Post

so the gm doing so much damage at 50k for attacking a lvl 1 orc is not very usefull for his high damage, unless hes only one hitting them. when you can effectively barely 2 shot a level 1 is the best possible points there. also, if you are so close to 35,000 damage but not hitting it, your better off not wasting the 3rd attack on killing him. this brings up something that i had noticed back in guild wars - that while someone is battling a monster, it doesn't show the effects of your attack until you leave the battle.

my next theory, is say someone who obviously gets better points at just attacking a level one once, is that everyone attack at the exact same time, everyone will get points for that monsters kill, plus the 10k bonus, at only 10k money.

if someone in a guild thats pretty active, buy a level one, and have everyone attack at the same time (within one minute) - the game only checks how much health is left after someone is done attacking, so if 10 people attack it at about the same time, they will over kill it by hundreds of thousands of damage, everyone will still get their attack points, plus they will get the 10k for a kill. it saves on money, not like thats an issue, but it will save on space for summoning new monsters, and everyone will actually gain better points than say a level 2 buy.