Biggest lick(robbery) you ever pulled off in one hood at one time.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biggest lick(robbery) you ever pulled off in one hood at one time.

Post Count

Cool Biggest lick(robbery) you ever pulled off in one hood at one time.

A while back I robbed someone at level 167 for a total of $4,760,550. I'll post the screen shots in a bit. I've noticed that there's a cap on how much you can take from someone in one attack. If a player has 6 or so + million on hand you'll be able to take a maximum of $30,000 per successful attack. I've also ****d a couple others for millions through continous attacks while they had money on hand like that. I also just robbed someone's night club. That's the first time I've seen one uncollected. They bring 175,000 every 6 hours at level 1. Not the best lick, but rare. So, what's your best lick? Feel free to post screen shots. I wanna see that real lucky, get rich quick **** 

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Synergy View Post
    A while back I robbed someone at level 167 for a total of $4,760,550.
    Maybe 0.1 percent of that?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Sorry but you have me beat by several zeros, Synergy.

Post Count
    I just got extremely lucky on that one. Other than that one, my next biggest would probably be $174,000. That too was extremely rare. Ill stalk the players hoods who have the most expensive buildings at higher levels though. 98% of the time I'll leave with little to nothing but that 2% makes it all worth while.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    $4.7M is quite a score! What's your $/hr at Lvl167? (Or that of the dude you robbed?)

I'd say my best (from buildings only) might be about $10-15k- far from the millions mentioned above. Although if we're talking about wins from attacking other players, I had a decent one a few hours ago. It was quite a surprise, since I noticed when I got to (I think it was around) Lvl10-15 or so that pretty much everyone was banking everything they had as soon as it was collected. Anyway, I was checking out some dude's stats and saw that he was carrying $140k. I guess I had 6 or 7 wins off of him before he was beat up, so I ended up with about $65k.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have attacked and gotten about 500000 from a guy multiple times. I think he didn't know how to bank his money. This all stopped as soon as I hit lvl 30. People are a lot more careful now.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by k0de View Post
    $4.7M is quite a score! What's your $/hr at Lvl167? (Or that of the dude you robbed?)
    He had to have been exploiting some glitch. He was making nearly 1.5mil an hour. And for the above poster, NOT BAD at ALL! 65k in one score is a sweet lick from fights.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by phantom123 View Post
    I have attacked and gotten about 500000 from a guy multiple times. I think he didn't know how to bank his money. This all stopped as soon as I hit lvl 30. People are a lot more careful now.
    You can always find someone who is about to buy a building and you get ready to launch your attack and damn I'm out of stamina. Happens to me a lot. LOL. Sods law.

The most I have managed from 1 person was $11000.

Banned
    Post Count
    I hit someone today and took about $36,000. It's funny, I wasn't looking to get any $, I just needed to win a fight to complete a challenge.

Post Count
    Someone robbed me for about 50mill while I was in the woods not so long ago

CC: 189k/173k
    Without syndicate

MW: 817 804 062

Post Count
    my best rob by one hood 33.5 millio

Lurker
    Post Count
    My highest was a little over 3mil a couple days ago, 2mil a few times too. I really don't even go to people hoods to rob I just started a week ago.

Banned
    Post Count
    Best is 15M$ 2 NC lvl10 and several building lvl10. He helped me greatly all in one hit. I've visited him frequently until I leveled too far away.

Post Count
    best in one visit is just shy of 20mil but those kinda robs are rare.

there was a thread about this only a couple weeks ago.
    abandoned

Post Count
    To be fair, this thread was started over a year before that one.