GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade offers

Banned
    analyzing noobs recruiting at recruitment section ;D
    Post Count

Trade offers

i know i know, this will most likely never be even heard about by Gree staff members regarding the amount of time and money needed to make this but here it goes.

a lot of players nowadays have a lot of cash and nothing to spend it on. And a lot of us have a lot of **** in our inventries like AUGs. Also a lot of players have no cash to spend anything on. this is why there should be a trading section. here players would be able to earn/lose cash and get rid of the **** items they have tht could benifet the newbies. people can also build up there stats. i know this would decrease the amont of players buying items wih gold but it will benifet you in a much greater way. if this is added crime city will no longer be that type of game where players check upon it every couple of hours, instead there will be some serious players trading through out the day non stop.

let the haters hate!

Post Count
    I would like an auction house, I also would like a function to give money or gold to friends in the game
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    LVL 146 - 1XXX XXX attack / 1XXX XXX defense
    Wrr - 464 404 532
    LVL - 57 - 9XX XXX attack / 9XX XXX defense

^^ before stat inflation, I think it's plus 2mil now...

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    Also a function to add a mafia directly from their profile, rather the code... And function to send private messages.. And forum sections in the syndicate forum.....
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    Wrr - 464 404 532

45th ranked team. All bonuses maxed. No contributions needed. Interested? Can you score 50k ip points plus you have good stats? Then get in touch.

Post Count
    do u buy the LE buildings and upgrade them? i've heard the latest 12 hour building (toy box) requires more than a billion for the 10th level. unless your IPH is more than 10 mil, you seriously don't have enough money to lend to others. but yes, for those useless weapons, something could be done. i'd love to see an option to sell your weapons for half the price or w/e price. but then, there will be those who will accidentally sell their needed weapons (just like ppl sell their buildings mistakenly) and contact support to undo the deleted stuff .. just saying

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reras View Post
    Also a function to add a mafia directly from their profile, rather the code... And function to send private messages.. And forum sections in the syndicate forum.....
    i agree. syndicate forums are not as usefull.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    do u buy the LE buildings and upgrade them? i've heard the latest 12 hour building (toy box) requires more than a billion for the 10th level. unless your IPH is more than 10 mil, you seriously don't have enough money to lend to others. but yes, for those useless weapons, something could be done. i'd love to see an option to sell your weapons for half the price or w/e price. but then, there will be those who will accidentally sell their needed weapons (just like ppl sell their buildings mistakenly) and contact support to undo the deleted stuff .. just saying
    feedback is always good.
    i have played a game with an auction house thing before. And let me tell you. there was a lot of heartless scammers.

Post Count
    I would love to see gree updating the game AND doing events, as for now it seems like they are putting their energy in events. There are so many things to be done to improve the none event game play.
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    Wrr - 464 404 532

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by reras View Post
    I would love to see gree updating the game AND doing events, as for now it seems like they are putting their energy in events. There are so many things to be done to improve the none event game play.
    wish they could do somthing about it. but we all know gree is here to make money, not satisfy there customers.

Post Count
    i feel like starting 10 suggestion threads that can improve the game or the gameplay. so i will write my suggestion in each thread and end it with .. "if gree implements this suggestion it will be nice but will be even better if they combat the cheaters/hackers menace first"

Banned
    Post Count
    cheaters will never be kicked. and niether will suggestions be approved. but you got to keep trying until somthing happens.

Post Count
    i feel like starting 10 suggestion threads that can improve the game or the gameplay. so i will write my suggestion in each thread and end it with .. "if gree implements this suggestion it will be nice but will be even better if they combat the cheaters/hackers menace first"
    Go do that and I will be the first to reply with a thumbs up
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    Wrr - 464 404 532

Post Count
    combating cheaters is indeed a tough job but once again, i fail to understand if they were able to control gold hacking, why they were not able to control respect/cash/etc hacking?

for the suggestions part, it depends how we put it across .. if a suggestion helps gree earn more money, they may think into it.

we wanted limited edition (LE) buildings and here they are! the LE buildings have added a lot more fun into the game. so they did listen to our suggestions. now only if they could allow us to expand our hoods ... *pressing the like button*

earlier, many people posted suggestions over using stamina in the syndicate events. i believe, it will engage people even more and the gold spending will not go down, it will only go up with the "more engaged" gamers. people will definitely use health packs once the stamina is consumed. i hope gree listens to this suggestion and do something about it. at least free players will have something to do in the syndicate wars rather than tossing the phone away after their 4 free attacks ..

sorry, didn't mean to derail your thread but just speaking my mind ...

if gree implements these suggestions it will be nice but will be even better if they combat the cheaters/hackers menace first
    Last edited by TZora; 06-09-2013 at 03:21 AM. Reason: f'ng autocorrect

Post Count

Thumbs up

Thumbs up !
    Johndoe - 573 295 377
    Wrr - 464 404 532

Banned
    Post Count
    combating cheaters is indeed a tough job but once again, i fail to understand if they were able to control gold hacking, why they were not able to control respect/cash/etc hacking?

for the suggestions part, it depends how we put it across .. if a suggestion helps gree earn more money, they may think into it.

we wanted limited edition (LE) buildings and here they are! the LE buildings have added a lot more fun into the game. so they did listen to our suggestions. now only if they could allow us to expand our hoods ... *pressing the like button*

earlier, many people posted suggestions over using stamina in the syndicate events. i believe, it will engage people even more and the gold spending will not go down, it will only go up with the "more engaged" gamers. people will definitely use health packs once the stamina is consumed. i hope gree listens to this suggestion and do something about it. at least free players will have something to do in the syndicate wars rather than tossing the phone away after their 4 free attacks ..

sorry, didn't mean to derail your thread but just speaking my mind ...

if gree implements these suggestions it will be nice but will be even better if they combat the cheaters/hackers menace first

since they want money. we could like have to buy 50 bids with 10 gold?

I used to play a game called Gladiatus. They had an auction section and a place where you could give items away like what you're suggesting. It resulted in what is called "pushing." Loads of high level players would sell powerful gear to friends and even their own low level accounts for next to nothing. They could choose to use the gear or sell it for enormous profits. The game was getting flooded with ridiculously overpowered low level players. It takes a lot of work and constant moderation to be able to monitor transactions in a game with that many players, something I doubt is worth GREE's time considering how long it takes to respond to tickets. I can almost guarantee the same thing would happen here.