Is support reintstating accidentally sold income buildings any longer?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is support reintstating accidentally sold income buildings any longer?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Is support reintstating accidentally sold income buildings any longer?

I received a canned response saying its no longer possible. Wondering if people are getting different outcome depending on who answers from support.

Also, there was no problems in the past and what has changed?

Post Count
    I nuked one accidentally in MW recently and received the same notice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I was informed that since one of the last updates supposedly included a verification splash screen when you tried to sell, they no longer would replace buildings... I accidentally sold my barracks when quickly getting rid of those damn initial splash screens :-(

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Verification splash screens doesn't help when the game lags so much and just clicking 3 income buildings in the vicinity will sell it. I don't know why they can't just deactivate selling buildings. Ridiculous.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It was long time overdue cause ppl were intendenly abusing this. Thats why you still can see realms with 3 manors, Lenders or even double boost buildings.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GetItFixed View Post
    It was long time overdue cause ppl were intendenly abusing this. Thats why you still can see realms with 3 manors, Lenders or even double boost buildings.
    You could sell one, request a replacement and then build a new one. The idiot customer service people would not check your realm to make sure you didn't start building a new one on the same spot and would just replace the sold one. What would then happen is both buildings would exist on the same location so you could hide the fact that you actually have 3 of a certain building. Tapping on the double building would bring up the info for one of the buildings at random, so you could actually keep upgrading the newly built one.

And we got blamed for it when it was really the fault of the chimps who work at Gree who didn't even bother to double check this kind of thing. Now we suffer because of their fail.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Well cheating is cheating, even if Gree is responsable. You can sell the extra buldings anytime and play fair.

Post Count
    Well cheating is cheating, even if Gree is responsable. You can sell the extra buldings anytime and play fair.
    I wonder how much you get paid to be a Gree shill.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I accidentally sold a fully upgraded building. Ticket sent.

Gree: "No refunds. Sorry."

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I wonder how much you get paid to be a Gree shill.
    I wonder if you really think that we believe you still sell buildings by "accident" after Gree installed a Confirm button.

Post Count
    Seeing with how I just sold a Pottery building on accident last week, it's not hard to believe. That's a lot of buildings to collect from. It's the third time since I've been playing that I've sold something because the app lags badly when trying to collect all of the income.

I wonder if you really think that we believe you still sell buildings by "accident" after Gree installed a Confirm button.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752