GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [LT Building] SEALAB! Robocorp Research

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Unbelievable!

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp Helmet View Post
    It has to be placed on part land and part sea. What a fail.
    Good thing I spent 100 million cash on those sea expansions, eh?
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Soviet View Post
    It just went out. Finally...too bad it can't be placed ANYWHERE! Try for yourself, the building cannot be built on land OR sea.

half land half sea, like shipyard!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    I love all the foaming at the mouth that's going on about the 'crappy payout'.

Most players can't afford to save up ~200M in 20 days for 2 very nice LTB. Many players (especially over lvl 130) can't go over vault without being absolutely destroyed and shaken down for every last penny they own over vault. It's nice to have REASONABLE low-paying buildings for these players. And by reasonable I don't mean the Concealed Headquarters and Secret Mongolian Base garbage.
    It all depends on bow long you have been playing. This clearly is for the newer players...so enjoy.
    If you are still playing I. A year from now you will laugh at 200m in 20 days. I'm a lvl 143 and by NO means the strongest in atk/def stats or iph at this level and one of my printing presses almost gets that in 24 hrs.

So yeah, there is no need to complain, but it's understandable that others might like a challenge. Personally I'll take an easy upgrade and use the rest on some older ltbs that need some love. Plus its a water building with def points and a def bonus. I'll take it...who cares if the payout isn't all that great.

Has to be placed on the shoreline!

Post Count
    So one of these days we might get an actual sea building
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We just sent it over to double check. It is confirmed; half land, half sea.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Arc Burn View Post
    It all depends on bow long you have been playing. This clearly is for the newer players...so enjoy.
    If you are still playing I. A year from now you will laugh at 200m in 20 days. I'm a lvl 143 and by NO means the strongest in atk/def stats or iph at this level and one of my printing presses almost gets that in 24 hrs.

So yeah, there is no need to complain, but it's understandable that others might like a challenge. Personally I'll take an easy upgrade and use the rest on some older ltbs that need some love. Plus its a water building with def points and a def bonus. I'll take it...who cares if the payout isn't all that great.
    I've been playing for roughly 2.5 years and my IPH is 7.8M. I very unfortunately missed some early LTBs; my IPH would otherwise be double or triple that. I earn about 110-120M every day in base income. I can appreciate the lower-income buildings - I know my mini does.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ten characters
    Last edited by HypeTonic; 07-29-2014 at 02:54 PM. Reason: im a derp

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We just sent it over to double check. It is confirmed; half land, half sea.
    So how long until we get a true sea building?
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    thanks a lot for partial information again .. how about a full disclosure. I have 3 ids and all of them due to you announcing a SEA building are expanding SEA. I am sure that I am far from the only person that jumped to be prepared for a building YOU announced to now have useless space developing and having to wait for it to finish to start the right expansion. Sorry if this comes as directed at you tadaaah but gree(as a whole) needs to quit jerking its players around.

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count
    here is a suggestion gree.. since you totally screwed up 80 percent of your customers by announcing a SEA building then releaseing a half and half.. why don't you give everyone with a sea expansion going a free instant square of land/sea to compensate them for the bad information you realeased. I know this was on purpose and well played as now people have to spend GOLD to speed up expansion. BUt how about showing a little class by stepping up apologiseing for misinformation and correcting the negative impression your tatics have given your customer base

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

when

When will it be released I don't have anything about it

Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    here is a suggestion gree.. since you totally screwed up 80 percent of your customers by announcing a SEA building then releaseing a half and half.. why don't you give everyone with a sea expansion going a free instant square of land/sea to compensate them for the bad information you realeased. I know this was on purpose and well played as now people have to spend GOLD to speed up expansion. BUt how about showing a little class by stepping up apologiseing for misinformation and correcting the negative impression your tatics have given your customer base
    At what point did they announce a sea building??? i read most threads and the only one i remember was tadaah saying something we've been expecting for a while......the speculation of the forum all simply assumed sea building and neither tadaah nor any of the mods said otherwise.
    Just relax would ya, its just a game after all hahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by doeboy View Post
    When will it be released I don't have anything about it
    its released now buddy, do a force close of your app, and make sure you have done the latest mw upgrade for iOS devices.