Rival list fairness of the game

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rival list fairness of the game

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Angry Rival list fairness of the game

I understand that lots of people has posted this rival list threads for hundreds of times. But recently, I just can't bare it anymore especially for people that is closed to lvl 200s. Firstly, we will be robbed by the lvl 170-190s because their stats are very closed to us due to the recent activity the defense is much more weaker than the attack stats. Secondly, the lvl 250 will keep robbing us as they are the highest level with pretty high stats in some cases I can't even touch them at all..( 300-400m def stats ). Thirdly, worst scenario some retired account just sold every buildings ie empty in their hood but just to rob us. In conclusion, the most vulnerable players are like us cross the lvl 200 but subjected to very high untouchable players and all those surrounding you. So what is the fairness in this game now? I have been spending time and even sometimes gold to build our LTB, but we have been robbed numerous times per day, whereby I can't even get a target for myself! I sincerely hope Gree look into this issue and give us the fairness in the game , rather than replying our engineer is looking into the game. Thanks

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Best defence against robbers is to collect on time (which means being on and ready a couple of minutes early). Get things arranged so the buildings pay out when you know you can be free to play. If that means sacrificing irregular payers which fall outside the 6, 12, 18, 24, 48hr cycles (those being the easiest to keep track of by far), then so be it.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    thats exactly what ive started doing , concentrating on my 12hour and 24hour buildings that i know i can collect . i can still find plenty to rob if i wanted , the only mismatch i get is in battle where i am lucky to get a few wins every war as im always matched against ridiculously strong teams for some reason .

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    nothing to do with fairness accept the rules of the game or stop playing it. A well organized (collected) hood cant get robbed. cheers

Post Count
    There is no fairness to the game, it's set up so that SAS and TAW can attack and rob all they want while being out of reach of most players. That's why those losers spend so much real world money on the game, so they can steal as much pixelated cash as they want.

Face it, it's a broken game. The best strategy is to find another one to play.

Articulate Author Thatkidyouknow's Avatar
    Post Count
    Life isn't fair, so why should Gree be?
    I run my own gaming community. We may not make as much as gree, but our players are a wee bit happier.

Post Count
    Players should never stress about getting robbed.
    Really... it is not a big deal.

Collecting on time is the only defense.
    Everybody can be robbed.

And lastly, keep in mind that it is just a game.

@OP... It helps to vent. I hope this thread helps you.
    Line ID: clementine88

Post Count
    Just stop playing your lvl 200 account as a main - collect a few times a day and work on a new account or 2 - new accounts are fun! Old accounts are not fun (unless you spend money on them or watch them like a hawk). Some pointers:
    * Expect to be robbed if you don't collect
    * Expect to be robbed...period....and don't get upset about it, work smarter.
    * Don't collect at the same time every day of every week, if your hoods a good one, it'll have Campers - a loss today by allowing your hood to be robbed and starting the cycle an hour or even 30 minutes later may save you big $$$ later in the week. If you're to anal to adjust your schedule every now and then....expect to be robbed thoroughly and often!
    * If you must collect everyday, do it at a weird time - like 7:37 am/pm instead of on the hour or half hour. Most people plan their days around the hour or half hour - be smarter!
    * Use timers
    * and my personal favourite, move to Australia - most of our day time is when the US and UK is asleep, most of our sleep time is when most of the US is at work or at School - due to our TZ, we slip through the cracks quite a bit - hard to catch us napping and we're full beans when you're sleeping, so a robbing we go!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    On the third point, if you're on your hood a minute or two before the buildings pay out they won't get robbed no matter how many stalkers you have.

I have my preferred windows, and if the buildings slip too far (mostly because something stops me getting on - which more often than not in this hot weather is dozing off in the evening/night!) I just let them run round again. It's only fake cash as has been said.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    On the third point, if you're on your hood a minute or two before the buildings pay out they won't get robbed no matter how many stalkers you have.
    I'm pretty sure you're mistaken, but please explain...
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    I'm pretty sure you're mistaken, but please explain...
    Tap on first building to pay out and watch timer count down. When it hits 1 or 0 close window; collect cash from each in turn. Your stalker would have to arrive on the nail to have a chance when you don't allow them the time. It takes me a few seconds, keeping the various times slightly apart - 6s, 12s, 18s, 24s and 48s - so there's time to bank before the next group comes up. It's even possible to collect before the icon appears, as I'm sure most people will know. The one button collect all would make it even faster.

I've never used a timer on this game, and don't intend to.
    Last edited by sister morphine; 07-30-2014 at 07:32 AM.

Post Count
    Yeah? I thought GREE fixed that...

Long time ago, you could leave the app open 24/7 and always collect the full amount even if the building had been robbed.

After the fix, the building shows as if it is not robbed to you, but you only collect the amount after the rob.

It is a display problem for the hood owner... If we're talking about the same thing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brendan View Post
    There is no fairness to the game, it's set up so that SAS and TAW can attack and rob all they want while being out of reach of most players. That's why those losers spend so much real world money on the game, so they can steal as much pixelated cash as they want.
    I would say this is a bit of an exaggeration, but I definitely believe many facets of the game currently help the rich get richer, and the strong get stronger.

However, putting my self in those imaginary shoes, I would think it would be zero fun if I could rob whomever I want and no one could touch me. That just seems boring.

Regardless, in this sense I'm happy to be a newer player that didn't know what the heck I was doing the first few months I played. Now I am learning to build my hood. The only people that rob / attack me are people around my same stats, and within 25 levels up or down. There would be no point for a super high level player to bother robbing me. I have nothing to offer. My entire hood probably adds up to 1 of their building collects.

Lurker
    Post Count
    When I used to play, I had quite a bit of difficulty attacking anything later on in the game, let alone these SAS people you speak of.
    I've started a new War of Nations wiki, help out with it:
    http://warofnationscompendium.wikia.com

Post Count
    meh... Since GREE changed the RL to show only those around your stat level, most of the Top 10 members aren't even on my RL, so it's not a big deal to me. Feels fair since I'm not competing againsts beasts for PvP or during peacetime. With the way GREE has set up the RL, you should be able to rob everybody.

If you have mostly Top 10 on your RL...sorry, but it's how you play your game and pay for it, too!