Game crashing??

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Game crashing??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Talking Game crashing??

I'm in the cross road hitting monsters to trigger boss... After the 11-12th time I get kick out. Happen to me 4-5 times already. Anyone having the same issue?? Gree are you guys aware of this? Please fix this issue... I need to finish the EB on time!

Post Count
    After your 10th kill, vault your gold, switch maps, or otherwise force the game to sync with GREE's servers. For some reason when there's too much "in the buffer" to send to GREE, the game crashes. There are scores of other memory issue instability problems if you have an older generation device. For example, on my older iPod, I can't raid somebody more than 7 or 8 hits before it crashes, and that's if I go straight to raiding from opening the app. If I do a bunch of other stuff first - PvE, vault some gold, check my stats - it will crash on the first or second attack.

It's been like this for a year and a half. I'm not holding my breath they'll rewrite enough code to fix these ancient problems. In fact, it gradually gets worse with each update.

Lurker
    Post Count

Me too

Yes, it happens to me too.
    Raistlin Majere is looking for new blood.

Our invitation code is :

286-596-675

Feel free to knock on our doors, or pm me

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    For example, on my older iPod, I can't raid somebody more than 7 or 8 hits before it crashes, and that's if I go straight to raiding from opening the app. If I do a bunch of other stuff first - PvE, vault some gold, check my stats - it will crash on the first or second attack.
    7 or 8? Wow, you must be lucky there. I get it on second or third hit every time. It's impossible to raid random people so I have to rely on people who have attacked me first and are in my notifications log.

Post Count
    Happens to me too game crashes and I have to reinstall the Game again right pain.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I safe every 8th kill. This avoid crashing which needs a new installation. But a "normal crash" during raiding happens every 1 or two days, can restart after without problems.
    The Red Baron TRB

Social Media Manager
    Post Count
    We'll pass this over to our teams for investigation. Thanks for the report.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    We'll pass this over to our teams for investigation. Thanks for the report.
    For reference, version 2.4 of the game was the most stable version since 1.9. When 2.4.1 came out it went right back to being a big, steaming pile.