Top 3 + to energy. Sigh...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 3 + to energy. Sigh...

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Top 3 + to energy. Sigh...

How many times do gree employees need to be told. Those guys dont need or want the energy regen. They absorb it in their mad spending. Top 1000 or ILTQ or FLTQ is where energy regen needs to be at imho.

Post Count
    GREE's logic: They are asking for energy regen as a bonus so let's put it as the reward for finishing 3rd. There, request fulfilled, we gave them an energy regen bonus.

Saddly, that is essentially the logic this company operates on. Will they ever learn...

Post Count
    I agree. Its one of the reasons I dont buy gold anymore. There is no realistic way to get stronger in the game. It is by God's grace I currently have +1 energy regen... And I dont even believe in God...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    ... And I dont even believe in God...
    Amen brother.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Any sight of gree on This matter because im getting tired of my only +3 energy that i get.. And for me as non gold user its impossible to finish the energy quests

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Snatcher View Post
    Any sight of gree on This matter because im getting tired of my only +3 energy that i get.. And for me as non gold user its impossible to finish the energy quests
    face it, non spenders do not finish energy events! focus on other events that reward activity more!

Post Count
    +1 energy is just plain ridiculous waste of your time. Gree do what gree wants to do, nothing much we can do about that. It should be more like +3 or 5 energy and top 25 prize because they spend and u dont.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelewu View Post
    +1 energy is just plain ridiculous waste of your time. Gree do what gree wants to do, nothing much we can do about that. It should be more like +3 or 5 energy and top 25 prize because they spend and u dont.
    More like +10 for placing t4000

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I consider myself lucky to have +2 (5 per min). Then I hear other guys with +double digits and I'm super jealous.

I agree with the OP. All the good stuff is impossible to get unless you spend an ass load of gold. Then the rewards are negated by all the gold you spend.

Giving bonuses as high tier prizes is bs and redundant. Start learning some logic Gree.
    Are you in a small faction trying to grow and buy bonuses? Send me a private message, I'm willing to help out. 270M IPH.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen2013 View Post
    I consider myself lucky to have +2 (5 per min). Then I hear other guys with +double digits and I'm super jealous.

I agree with the OP. All the good stuff is impossible to get unless you spend an ass load of gold. Then the rewards are negated by all the gold you spend.

Giving bonuses as high tier prizes is bs and redundant. Start learning some logic Gree.
    They have studied game theory and operant conditioning. Logic is part of it, but the logic you are expecting will not benefit you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Robespierre View Post
    They have studied game theory and operant conditioning. Logic is part of it, but the logic you are expecting will not benefit you.
    What he said

Post Count
    In fact, i got a +10. But its useless. you cant finish any events w/o gold. when i beggin to play 2 years ago, i was thinking, when i grow hope i will be able to... but never happens. If they give us more energy, those ltq will requiered even more and more...
    So, gold god as ever...thats all folks
    MW ID : 733 176 166

If interested :
    send me a pm plz

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I just ignore all energy events. It's like having days off. I can't possibly justify the cost per unit for these events.

I help out the faction, and we might, if everyone does the max, be able to finish the faction Prestige.

I know once we can do it successfully Gree will move the goal posts so we can't anymore.

The game is designed to sucker you into spending for units they make obsolete a month later. I have +6 energy but it can barely get me past individual normal so why bother trying. If you're having fun go for it. When it stops being fun remember you bought temporary pixels.

Perhaps in the future a game company with customer satisfaction as a corporate goal will make a game so we all don't have to come here and whine to Gree, they just don't care or listen.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    what he said. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Auspex View Post
    I just ignore all energy events. It's like having days off. I can't possibly justify the cost per unit for these events.

I help out the faction, and we might, if everyone does the max, be able to finish the faction Prestige.

I know once we can do it successfully Gree will move the goal posts so we can't anymore.

The game is designed to sucker you into spending for units they make obsolete a month later. I have +6 energy but it can barely get me past individual normal so why bother trying. If you're having fun go for it. When it stops being fun remember you bought temporary pixels.

Perhaps in the future a game company with customer satisfaction as a corporate goal will make a game so we all don't have to come here and whine to Gree, they just don't care or listen.