Next 3 Day war only 10 days away??? - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Next 3 Day war only 10 days away???

Post Count
    Give Tadaaah a break.

That wasn't "his word" or a "promise."
    Please.
    Get a grip.

That was probably what he was told; he posted it here to be helpful, and GREE changed things up again, like they often do with quests & rewards & events & dates & everything.

No wonder why the mods are hesitant to post info!
    If they get something wrong, you all want to crucify them in every thread.
    Last edited by Vile Lynn; 09-03-2014 at 11:34 AM.
    Line ID: clementine88

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

Apologies for the short break. There were some adjustments made to this cycle to help us get back on track and back on the normal schedule. We should be able to get back on to the regular scheduling soon.
    Thats an outright lie Tadaaah (or are you just ignorant and speaking without knowing the truth?).

You used this excuse two wars ago to put us back on schedule as it was before you screwed up and started running wars more often. So we were on schedule this last war and by having 10 days between you are moving AWAY from the schedule. If you are setting up a NEW schedule just say so instead of making things up.

I'm boycotting this war if it's run next weekend, hope my guild mates will forgive me. And it's not just words. I really won't play. 100% because you are burning me out.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lol Valid, u are giving Greedy waaaaaay too much credit. They haven't thought out or tested what they are doing next week.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I hope we give GREE the right answer, last war i did 750 wins, this war i will play gem free.
    I hope other will do the same, my guild will.
    The Red Baron TRB

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Should be an interesting war. Some guilds will stand to what they say before, but most will get weak and start to gem halfway through anyway. You can t kill a habit that easy.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    All this talk about gem free won't mean anything to them, instead don't declare at all and u will in reality be showing the players need to be heard and stand by what they said not change it as they please. Unless the community and all players agree to something Gree will continue to do whatever, the game exists because of those playing the game, why then I ask, are we not showing we don't want battles every 10 days by not declaring at all??? My thoughts..