Next 3 Day war only 10 days away??? - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 3 Day war only 10 days away???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    No. It's been tried before.
    Even if people agree before hand, once it hits people will revert back to what they always do.

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    A fair compromise could be an othe 1 day war. 3 days after 10 days is a no go for me and a lot of my guild mates
    The Red Baron TRB

Lurker
    Post Count
    Gree better start working in accordance with their customers .... Ever consider why loosing so many?!!!

3 day war in 10 days !!!!

Samurai Blood V has many players with burnout issues. We are a group of friends, many of us play modern war and crime city together. Last weekend was bad enough full on war in KA and MW as well as a 24 hr war in CC. Gree listen to the players who try to enjoy your games but you're making it harder with these ridiculous demands. These 24hr wars are ridiculous also, what was wrong with war once a month on each format of the game? You're driving players away and me personally am running out of ideas and motivation to keep my groups together. I really hope you can resolve these issues quickly before myself and others are forced to quit something we love doing and playing . I'm not the biggest gem spender on the game nor would I claim to be and neither is anybody in my group but we do have gem spenders including myself your demands are going beyond most players financial capabilities . If we boycott we lose out if we don't spend we lose out but I'll tell you this I'd rather lose out on prizes than lose the wonderful people I've met playing your games. Now I'll ask you please give us a financial break and let our groups be competitive and fun again before it's too late

Post Count
    wow... Crime City had a 24hr war this past weekend and the 3-day CC war is scheduled for this weekend: only a 5 day break between wars! lol, and you all are complaining about a 10 day break? <perspective>
    Line ID: clementine88

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Too much, too soon

Since the end of June, KA players had 14 quests and a surprise one-day war. To have another war in a few days old mean three wars, each two weeks apart. While it is Gree's prerogative to schedule things the way they want, from a business perspective, they are driving away quality customers. I cannot afford the time nor money to fight wars every two weeks. If Gree wants to play around with the schedule, they need to announce this weeks in advance, not have everyone guessing. Not only is it good business practice, but is common courtesy.

As founder of DC, and a player in RP, I am hoping Gree will reconsider their current schedule and scheduling practices. I'm tired of watching good players leave the game, something that is supposed to be an escape from RL, not an onerous chore.

Sweet {T}, aka Serita, founder of DC/Daddy Chubbs

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree - you are destroying a great game - please fix this. Founders are in agreement here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    You all seem to be acting like this is the new schedule, I have not read that, maybe I missed it? If so can you please post it?
    All I have read is this is a one time thing as they need to adjust things, not that war is now once every two weeks. Will go back to normal for the next set.
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Then again, it could be a re-setting of the war pattern. If they run KA wars every 2 weeks, MW wars also every 2 weeks, then there could be a war every weekend.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by KM KAge View Post
    Then again, it could be a re-setting of the war pattern. If they run KA wars every 2 weeks, MW wars also every 2 weeks, then there could be a war every weekend.
    What I believe they are doing is syncing the time to run war/event schedules with a 24hr war in the middle of the set. So it would be from the end of the 3 day war, (2 weeks,24hr war, 1-2 weeks and 3 day war. Is what I believe they are setting up for)
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

too soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    What I believe they are doing is syncing the time to run war/event schedules with a 24hr war in the middle of the set. So it would be from the end of the 3 day war, (2 weeks,24hr war, 1-2 weeks and 3 day war. Is what I believe they are setting up for)
    That may or may not be the case, but wouldn't it be helpful if GREE communicated.

Fact is, just about every player I've spoken to (an I've spoken to a lot) is feeling burned out by the "new norm". Regardless of your rationale, there are better ways to adjust the schedule.

There are significantly fewer players today than there were this time last year. Human players, I mean vs avatars in the game.

Please consider adjusting this. Either move the 3 day our change it to a 1 day. Either will work.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    yet again blown away by the speedy response from Gree to this situation, I take it we are witnessing Gree`s standard response ignore the problem and hope everyone will just get on with it, if that's the case then I think you have underestimated the strength of feeling against this scheduling issue, this is not going to go away tadaaah we need some communication on the issue, a number of players have already told me if this event goes ahead as planned then they plan to quit KA. they are just the tip of the iceberg ...this is a HUGELY unpopular decision

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Its funny how ppl are commenting that players are going to quit if war is in 10days. Everyday players quit and everyday new players join its normal. The fact of the matter is, gree has allocated "x" number of wars in "y" number timeframe. Its their business plan, they have to make money. If some players dont like the war so soon then dont participate or spend gems. Thats about all you can do really..

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by grantsmith1 View Post
    yet again blown away by the speedy response from Gree to this situation, I take it we are witnessing Gree`s standard response ignore the problem and hope everyone will just get on with it, if that's the case then I think you have underestimated the strength of feeling against this scheduling issue, this is not going to go away tadaaah we need some communication on the issue, a number of players have already told me if this event goes ahead as planned then they plan to quit KA. they are just the tip of the iceberg ...this is a HUGELY unpopular decision
    You missed gree's reply?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

Apologies for the short break. There were some adjustments made to this cycle to help us get back on track and back on the normal schedule. We should be able to get back on to the regular scheduling soon.
    It's not the new schedule, they just need to adjust the timing on the way events were starting.
    So should be back to normal soon after.
    I am just going to do what I can, no gems cant afford them this time too close to last war , might take some time go fishing....
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Still waiting to hear from gree

Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    You missed gree's reply?

It's not the new schedule, they just need to adjust the timing on the way events were starting.
    So should be back to normal soon after.
    I am just going to do what I can, no gems cant afford them this time too close to last war , might take some time go fishing....
    Sorry, but that was GREE's reply to whether this is a 3 day war or a 1 day war, but not a response to the requests and comments asking for GREE to reconsider. You are making assumptions that this is just a reset, but many of us believe that if we put up with this, that this will be the new norm. It is the fastest way to kill what was at once time a fun game, but has become of late a full time job.

To VileLynn and VileDoom I ask - do either of you even play KA? I know VL quit a while back. If you're unhappy with the way the game that you play runs, then do something to fix it, but don't comment on our attempting to save a game that you've already abandoned.