Next 3 Day war only 10 days away??? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Next 3 Day war only 10 days away???

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    War generates the most money so of course Gree is going to keep pushing this. They are going to recoup all the lost money from the hacker war by doing this to us. No new ideas and no creativity. Sad just sad

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Gree you got off regular schedule by doing a 24 h war on last cycle amd expanding the time between regular wars from 3 to 4 weeks. Amd now you are punishing the players for things you messed up in first place???

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I will have people quit. If you need to make adjustments add more time not less. You have lost your minds.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    3 day wars are a huge time commitment and hurt peoples real lives and families. I cant believe this is even being considered.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    we do have a choice as how much to play.
    If the bank says one can't buy gems...oh well then don't buy them(I will be in that boat). If you have plans with friends and family..go do them. Play when you can..
    I have a feeling this war will be down a lot on participation in General.
    Daily player

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I have a feeling it won t

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadaaah View Post
    Hello,

Apologies for the short break. There were some adjustments made to this cycle to help us get back on track and back on the normal schedule. We should be able to get back on to the regular scheduling soon.

Hi Tadaaah:

It's me again wearing my hat as spokesperson for the founders group.

We are discussing completely skipping that 3 day war. I'm sure that there will be some guilds that participate in war, but I'm equally certain that it will be a much less lucrative war as people won't likely need to spend gems to win if most (if not all) of the big boys and girls refuse to play.

Kindly reconsider the scheduling - this game is bleeding people and a full blown war in 10 days will definitely be the last straw for a lot of players.

not participating

Quote Originally Posted by Gal View Post
    Hi Tadaaah:

It's me again wearing my hat as spokesperson for the founders group.

We are discussing completely skipping that 3 day war. I'm sure that there will be some guilds that participate in war, but I'm equally certain that it will be a much less lucrative war as people won't likely need to spend gems to win if most (if not all) of the big boys and girls refuse to play.

Kindly reconsider the scheduling - this game is bleeding people and a full blown war in 10 days will definitely be the last straw for a lot of players.

My guild mates and I will not be participating in this upcoming war as well. Our guild families will also not be participating. Thank you. TC

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Tadaaah
    You really need to go back to the KA team and request a change on this, a three day war within such a short time scale is truly ridiculous, I`m speaking from a privileged position and know how lucky I am to be able to play this game in RK1 I can afford (just) to pay the price of the ever increasing number of events. but even at the top level there is ZERO support for this war. This gives no consideration at all to all the players out there who use what little cash they can spare to support this game I have not heard a single supporting voice for this war from players of any rank ...all I am hearing is from players saying this is the final straw and that they will quit if this three day war goes ahead, and others who will just not participate at all.. The founders group has for some time now been campaigning to get wars reduced to once per calendar month as opposed to the current three week schedule and your answer is to REDUCE the time between wars ????????????
    You guys a truly going to kill this game

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They need to adjust the weekend war runs on, it's not unpresidented. Maybe after there might be longer times between wars, we don't know what they are planing for a schedule.
    Maybe they will give us more info, it might work out in the long run better for all.
    I say treat this war for what it is, partake or don't. They have not said every 2weeks will be the new schedule. They just said it had to be moved.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Same here... I think our guild will skip the war. We are not to blame for grees change in shedule. Of course you can slow down a war but most officers can not... Even worse, if the member slow down it will be even harder for the leading officers. So please Gree think about that again, give us a headsup and a 4 week break til the next war - and please confirm this soon as we all have real lifes and have to make plans.
    Last edited by Lord Vyper; 07-29-2014 at 03:03 AM.

Post Count
    Get in line sheep, your GREEdy master commands you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Lurker
    Post Count
    3 day wars are tough enough to accommodate in a normal persons life. Every two weeks is ridiculous. Once a month is much more reasonable. Sometimes I think the goal here us to drive people away from the game. The one thing Gree has been successful at lately.

Lurker
    Post Count

Virtual World Peace... is it possible?!?

Basically we are asking each other for world peace in this virtual world...
    Is it possible?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrja View Post
    Basically we are asking each other for world peace in this virtual world...
    Is it possible?
    No. It's been tried before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.