Collect all button - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Collect all button

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vile Lynn View Post
    Perhaps you missed this part of the thread.

We know it does not collect raided buildings in MW.

We are talking about improving it for CC.
    In all honesty I don't see how having it collect robbed buildings is an improvement. Sometimes you might wish to shift the next payout time for a building that gets hit all the time so leaving it robbed is the better option.

It's no answer to say do the others manually as the "collect all" button presumably would not disappear until all buildings are collected. For those who want the option it's best to include a collect robbed buildings on-off slider in the settings. Just not by default please.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    I agree re robbed buildings... I wouldn't want robbed buildings auto-collected in this way, either. I doubt GREE would code it to collect both ready & robbed. IF it is added to CC, I hope GREE includes an on/off toggle in the settings.

For those that don't play Modern War...
    In MW, tapping the Collect All" button collects all buildings that are ready; it is supposed to leave the raided buildings alone for you to collect manually. (Some say in the MW forum that sometimes it collects both ready & raided buildings...?)
    After collecting, the CA button disappears, even if raided buildings are left uncollected, until another building is ready to collect, and it pops back up again.

It's a neat, new feature but not necessary.
    Line ID: clementine88

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Not necessary maybe, but so much easier than scrolling around my messy base :-)

And yes, it leaves raided buildings uncollected. ��
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    The button for collect all would be good as I myself have accidently sold buildings due to lag. But more important would be to raise the 250 level top out to 300 or above. As I have an account close to this level I would greatly appreciate it, and I know others would to.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Ya know, like the one just implemented in Modern War?

Lets have it. Stat!

How about a collect all for all your devices? Or a collect all that takes all your money and converts it to gold?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dip.stick View Post
    How about a collect all for all your devices? Or a collect all that takes all your money and converts it to gold?
    Even better!

Actualy, I like the collect all feature because often the only time I have to check in is during my commute. just looked at Modern War right now and all my building came up for collection 1 hour ago, and I was hit 45 minutes a go, 25 minutes ago and 11 minutes ago. Pretty much cleaned me out. The "Collect Some" butting managed to get only three buildings. That happens a lot, and in that scenario, the Collect Some button is a useless feature.

Now, if I could just find a way to have a Collect Dippy button installed, all your base will be mine.

Post Count
    Even better!

Actualy, I like the collect all feature because often the only time I have to check in is during my commute. just looked at Modern War right now and all my building came up for collection 1 hour ago, and I was hit 45 minutes a go, 25 minutes ago and 11 minutes ago. Pretty much cleaned me out. The "Collect Some" butting managed to get only three buildings. That happens a lot, and in that scenario, the Collect Some button is a useless feature.

Now, if I could just find a way to have a Collect Dippy button installed, all your base will be mine.
    What you say?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    What you say?!?!
    You heard me.

Although, I have to admit, I may be one of the few when I finally "win" this game, you will not be moving one step closer to the top.

Edit: OMG, I just realized I fell for troll Dippy a couple posts back.

I need to be more careful.

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would much rather they fix the gold button before they try to implement new features. Fixing what is broken should be first priority.

Post Count
    Edit: OMG, I just realized I fell for troll Dippy a couple posts back.

I need to be more careful.
    Someone set you up the bomb.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimunda View Post
    I would much rather they fix the gold button before they try to implement new features. Fixing what is broken should be first priority.
    My gold button works just fine... too good sometimes.
    Line ID: clementine88